Caged part

I am here in the soul society. Shackles are on my neck, wrist, and feet. I feel so alone in here, it's so dark. Once I get out of here, I will destroy the soul society for good. I heard foot steps coming close to my cell. "Let's go," Byakuya had lead me out of the cell. Where is he taking me? "We are now heading to the arena" huh.? A arena? We finally led to this big arena, soul reapers were sitting in the seats around me, and the captains are sitting on the bottom first seat. Byakuya had grab my shackles and tie them on a pole so I couldn't move. Will they execute me? "Will you do the honor Ichigo Kurosaki." Byakuya had look at Ichigo as he speak. I trusted Ichigo and yet he betray. "Yes," Ichigo comes closer to me with a sword in his hand. "I'm sorry, (Yourname )" Ichigo looked at me with sad eyes. I had turned my head and averted my eyes from him. "This girl death is for the soul society, the world of the living, and the best for the hollows. *CLAP CLAP CLAP* I looked over and I saw captain Aizen in a black and white uniform, Gin was also behind him. Everyone was surprise when Aizen had showed up. Did Aizen betray them or something. Rukia had draw her sword, "why are you here Aizen?" "I am here for this girl or should I say my sister" Aizen yet had that evil smirk on his face. How can this be? I though that I was the only child. "You can't be serious," Ichigo had on a serious expression on his face. I might as well go with Aizen than being killed. Gin looked at me and say, "Tell me (Yourname), do you want to die or live." "Take me with you guys because I hate soul reapers." I finally made my choice and this is the right decision. "Good," Aizen look at gin, "Gin, do it." Gin had smiled in a dark way, " yes sir." Gin had cut off the shackles off my body. The next thing I know is that the arena had blow up. Did he planted bombs in here? The gas was getting to my nose so I had fainted, but I felt that some one had caught me. "I have been dying to see you my dear sister"

30 minutes~

I finally I had woken up. It was cold, I felt some type of liquid on my body, and it feels cramp. "Are you cold?" Some one voice had snap my eyes open. I was in a huge container that my body is floating in. "I'm trying to awaken your powers, but now you need to sleep. Good night my immortal princess." Aizen had shut down the power in the tube that my whole body had fallen asleep. Ichigo, I really miss you already. Tears are pouring down my eyes as I am surrounded by darkness.