The End

"Well, I guess this is it," I smiled as I lay down on my bed. "Yeah," Ichigo smiled. Ichigo came towards me and got on top of me. I blush, "Ichigo, what are you doing?" "I love you," Ichigo  gave me a deep passionate kiss. I groaned.

The next day. The sun blaze down to my face. I wake up. I felt Ichigo arms holding me tightly. I turned around and looked at him.

Up close he have him a really handsome face. I smiled and poke his nose. He slowly open his eyes. "Goodmorning strawberry," I smiled. "{Yourname}," Ichigo slowly said my name. I get up from the bed. " Ichigo had grabbed me from behind.

"Don't leave by my side, I want to protect you this time," Ichigo said as he rub his head on my back as he is holding me from behind. "Ichigo... you don't have to do that," I smile and come towards him. I sit back down on the bed. "If I don't protect you, I will loose you," Ichigo looked down.

I picked his head up, "I'm here, am I? "Yeah...but...I just stand of the point losing you, like I did before," he reply. "You will not lose me, silly head," I giggled. "Why are you laughing while I am trying to have a important conversation with you," he pout. I tackle Ichigo and kiss him deeply on his lips, "I love you so much that we wont be apart." "Me, too," he smile and kiss me back.

The end. Please comment