{Yourname} Vs. Yammy

"Are you sure you got this, {Yourname}?" Ichigo looked at me with an worries expression on his face. "It's alright, Ichigo, besides, I am strong," I smiled. "Yes, but Yamy is too," he said. I pull Ichigo towards me, kiss him softly on his lips, and we slowly broke apart, "remember, I am a disaster to both worlds. I am stronger than all the soul society people combined together." I smiled and then walked away. 30 minutes passed of finding Yammy. "There you are," I hear a voice behind me. I see Yammy right before my eyes. He ran towards me and try to hit me in ,you stomach with his fist, but I easily blocked it. "How slow for a piece of trash," I cut off Yammy's left arm. Yammy was stunned. "Is that it?" I ask coldly. Yammy was so angry that he transformed. I sigh in boredom. "THIS IS IT, {YOURNAME}!" he yelled. "At least you have determination," I smiled. "And this is the end of you, not me." Me and Yammy ate running towards each other. But I was fast enough to come to him first. I raised my sword and sliced him in half. Blood had pour down on me like a bloody rain. See Ichigo, I told you that I wouldn't die yet. *CLAP CLAP CLAP* I hear someone clapping behind me. I turned around and I see Syazel. "Oh, great. Another ugly guy camed," I murmured to myself.