Hiding.

Jasmine POV

"Time to get started." Kade says as he gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

He walks to the table and picks up some pliers. Kade walks to a chair and drags it in front of the man.

He sits down and they keep eye contact, "Do you know why you're here?" Kade asks the man.

The man spits on Kade's shoe and Kade looks at his shoe that now has spit on it. Kade pulls out a lighter and flicks it on. He put the pliers above the fire for a minute or two.

He stands up and grabs the man by the shoulder. He puts the hot pliers on the man's nipple and twists it. The man starts screaming in pain, "Ahhhh!!!"

I watch as Kade continues to twist the pliers, "I asked you a question and your reply is spitting on my shoe."

Kade takes the pliers off of him and walks back to the table. The man looks at me and shows me a smile, "Since I'm not going to speak, how about she be the last thing I see before you kill me?"

Kade ignores the man and continues to browse the table for a new item to use on the man.

"Cain said you work for William. He had a feeling that someone in Leo's group was somewhere they didn't belong." Kade says as he comes back with a long metal bar.

I step back and Kade walks up to the door. He opens the door, "Hang him up."

Two men come in and untie the man. They wrap his wrist with some rope and then throw the rope up over a bar that is hanging from the ceiling. The rope comes down and they pull it until the man's feet were daggling.

They tie the rope and then walk out. "What's William been up to lately?"

The man laughs, "I said I'm not going to speak."

Kade sighs, "All you have to do is speak. I'm a lot nicer compared to Cain. You wouldn't want him to come in here and question you."

Kade lifts the bar and then swings at the man's ribs. "Ahhhh!!"

Kade swings again not giving the man time to catch his breath. "Ahhhh! Fuck you!!"

I flinch when I hear the man's bones crack. Kade hits the man again on the same side. "Ahhh!!"

Kade switches sides and hits him three more times. Kade throws the bar across the room and walks up to the man.

Next thing I know Kade starts punching the man like a punching bag. The man screams in pain and I try to keep my eyes on the wall, but I can't help but keep watching Kade.

"I'm going to asking you again. What is William doing?"

The man laughs, "Fuck you."

Kade spins around and elbows the man in the ribs, "Ahhh!! Ahhh!!"

Kade pulls out a pocket knife and cuts the rope making the man fall to the ground. Kade walks to the table and grabs a towel and a bucket.

He fills the bucket with water and takes it back to the man. Kade puts the towel on the man's face and then pours some water on him.

The man starts gurgling and choking as if he was drowning. Kade slowly pours all the water out on the man's face.

Once all the water was gone the man starts coughing up water. "What's William doing?"

The man continues to cough and gasp for air. "H-hidi."

Kade puts his ear to the man's mouth, "Say it again."