Another Brother.

Kade POV

"If you're going to kill me. Can I at least visit my younger brother one last time?"

I look at Beckham, "Brother. It's more of you? What's his name?"

He nods his head, "Yes, I visit him every Sunday. His name is Caleb."

Zaiden looks at him, "Where is he?"

Beckham looks at Zaiden and then at his food. He looks back up, "A psych ward."

I look at Zaiden and he raises his eyebrow. Lyric tilts her head, "Psych ward?"

Zaiden looks at her, "Eat your food, Bunny."

She starts eating and Zaiden looks at Beckham, "How crazy is he?"

I quickly look at Zaiden and Jasmine gasps, "What the hell, Zaiden?! You don't just say that!"

He shrugs his shoulders and puts a fork full of food in his mouth. He shrugs his shoulders, "Then you ask the questions, Jasmine."

Jasmine looks at Beckham, "Ignore him."

Beckham shakes his head, "No. To be honest that would be the only way to put it. He is crazy. He will be in there for the rest of his life."

Before I can ask him a question Jasmine beats me to it, "What did he do?"

Beckham sighs, "He killed our Aunt and Uncle."

I take a sip of my drink, "Tell us the story."

He nods his head, "It was before my family disowned me and my brother. Our uncle was sexually abusing Caleb for years. He never told anybody. We finally found out when me and my aunt caught my uncle in the act. My aunt was furious and instead of attacking our uncle, she attacks Caleb. Something in him clicks and the next thing I know he's stabbing my aunt repeatedly with a pair of scissors."

He sucks in a shaky breath, "Me and my uncle were frozen in fear and shock. Caleb laughs as he repeatedly stabs our aunt. Once he was done with our aunt he turns his focus on our uncle. Caleb throws the scissors at our uncle. Hitting him in the eye. Caleb laughs as he screams in pain. Caleb rushes to him and snatches the scissors out of his eye. He then stabs our uncle repeatedly."

I look at Zaiden and he is looking at his phone and I look back at Beckham, "You end up calling the cops?"

He shakes his head, "He calls them himself. You know what he says to them. He tells them that he killed his aunt and uncle and that it would be best for them to hurry up and get him before he goes to kill someone else. He said he enjoyed killing them and he wished to do it again."

Lyric laughs, "I want to be his friend."

"Did he ever have a chance to get out?" I ask.

"Yeah, he did, but he told them it wouldn't be their best bet. He said he would more than likely find someone to kill just because it was fun to him."

I text my dad about Caleb and he calls me. "How do you know about Caleb?"

I put him on speaker, "Your mission involves Caleb Black. I need you and Lyric to sneak into the psych ward and get him out. He's going to stick with us from now on."

Lyric claps her hands, "Yay! That means he can be my friend."

My dad laughs, "I emailed you the plan and the layout of the building. I already registered Lyric under a different name. You will be going in as a worker. You and Lyric will find Caleb and bring him back to you."

I look at Zaiden and he has a bored expression on his face. Lyric is humming in excitement, "Do I have to act differently?"

I shake my head, "Nope. You get to act like yourself."