First Night Out.

Kade POV

We are pulling up to the park and Lyric gasps, "Zaidy, can I get on the swings?!"

Zaiden looks towards the park, "Yeah, Bunny."

She squeals as I park the car and run to the swings. I look at Caleb, "You can do anything to get him and to take him to a secluded spot. You can borrow one of Lyric's needles or you can ask me or Zaiden for help."

Zaiden shakes his head, "Yeah, don't ask me. You can do this on your own. It's easy."

Caleb looks at Zaiden and then me, "I can just pretend to be a fan of his. He might even find me attractive and want to have sex with me."

I nod my head, "Are you just going to hold him down by just using a gun or what?"

He hums in response, "I want to use one of Lyric's needles."

Zaiden looks at him and then hands Caleb a needle, "I knew you were going to ask for it so I went ahead and took this one out of Bunny's hair."

Caleb looks at the needle, "This needle will paralyze him, but he will still be able to feel pain. Bunny's favorite needle."

I look at Zaiden as he scrolls through his phone. "I'll just wait in the car. If you need help, go ask Bunny."

He gets out of the car and I open the door, "Where are you going?" Zaiden asks.

"I can hear them if I go over there with Lyric." I point to a man sitting on a bench behind the swings, "That's the guy right there."

He looks past me and then sighs, "I'll still rather sit here."

I get out of the car and walk to the swings. Lyric looks at me and smiles, "Are you going to swing with me?"

I sit down in the swing beside her, "No, I'm just going to sit down."

I watch as Caleb sits down beside the man. I put my finger over my lips and look at Lyric. I point towards Caleb and she nods her head.

She continues to swing and I watch as Caleb sits down beside the man with a smile, "Aren't you Robert Chet?"

Robert looks at Caleb, "What about it?"

Caleb scoots closer to him, "I'm into murder and I want you to tell me how you killed those four boys."

Caleb takes his shirt off, "I don't have a wire on. So you don't have to worry about the cops."

He looks at Caleb's body and licks his lips, "I can show you better than I can tell you."

Caleb hums and then pouts, "But I don't want you to kill me."

Robert shakes his head, "You don't have to worry about that. I only killed the four boys because they were too loud. I raped way more than just four boys."

Caleb gasps, "Tell me! Tell me!"

Robert stands up and Caleb puts his shirt on, "I said I can show you better than I can tell you."

Caleb claps his hands, "Are you going to reenact it?!"

Robert smiles, "We can."

Caleb jumps up and down and then wraps his arms around his neck. Caleb pulls out his needle and stabs Robert in the side.

Robert flinches, "What the hell was that?!"

Caleb steps back and holds the needle up, "It was just a needle."

Lyric gets off the swing, "Yay! Caleb, you did it!"

Robert looks at Lyric and then at Caleb, "Who the hell is she?"