Dr.Hills and Ashley.

Kade POV

Me and Lyric are getting ready for the mission. We went over the mission a few times.

"What's your name when we get there?" She looks at me and smiles, "Ashley and you're Dr. Hills."

I nod my head, "Good."

She throws her arms up, "I like being praise!"

I let out a low chuckle, "Finish this mission with no mistakes and I'll praise you all you want."

She squeals and I pat her head. Luke told me that Lyric likes her head pat when she is praised. He said it makes her happy.

He said to do this just in case Lyric decides to throw a little tantrum.

The guy that will be helping us will pick us up in a van. You will sit in the back as the patient and I'll sit in the front with him.

She nods her head and we walk to the living room and see everybody sitting down. Lyric runs to Zaiden, "Me and Kade are about to leave Zaidy. We'll be back!"

Zaiden smiles at her, "I know. Make sure you have fun."

Lyric nods her head, "I will!"

We hear a knock on the door and I go to the door. Lyric comes with me. We see a man and he has on a security uniform.

He looks at Lyric, "Is this the patient?" Lyric smiles and nods her head, "Yep!"

He looks at me, "I'm the security guard. My name is Paul Noi."

"Bye Zaidy!" We walk out and Lyric closes the door behind us.

"Lyric your name is now Ashley until we have Caleb in the car with us." She nods her head and laughs, "Yes sir."

I open the door for Lyric and she gets in. I get in the front passenger seat. "As soon as you get in the security room can you please connect the house to the cameras?"

I hand him an earpiece and he nods his head, "Yeah, okay. What's the rush?"

I tap my earpiece, "Our audience."

"Don't say it like we annoy you." Jasmine says and I roll my eyes.

Zaiden laughs, "You didn't have to give us the earpiece."

"Mute your mics. Jasmine don't distract Lyric."

Jasmine scoffs, "Why not say something to Zaiden? He's a bigger distraction to Bunny than I am."

Zaiden laughs, "Why would I want to distract Bunny? Bunny will sometimes get confused and I have to help her out."

I shake my head, "Zaiden you can't say anything to Lyric either."

Jasmine laughs, "Ha! You're not so special either!"

I let out a groan, "Jasmine. Zaiden. Mute your mics." I say with barely any patience left in my voice.

They mute their mics and Lyric laughs, "Kade is funny."

I look at Lyric, "What's your name?"

She smiles, "Ashley Grain."

I point to myself, "What's my name?"

She points at me, "Dr. Louis Hill or Dr. Hill."

I nod my head, "Good."

I point at Paul, "What's his name?"

Lyric points at Paul, "Paul Noi. Kade, that's not his real name, is it?"