Let's Go Get Him.

Kade POV

I am laying down on my back and Jasmine is straddling me. "Do you know what mission you and Lyric will have to do?"

I shake my head and squeeze her ass, "Nope. I won't know until me and Lyric call my dad. He said it's something for us to do."

She hums in response and I stare at her naked chest, "Why do William keep bothering you, Niall, and Cain?"

I shrug my shoulders as I keep my eyes on her chest. "He doesn't really want Niall he wants to get rid of Niall to get to Haven."

She lifts my head so I can look at her, "Haven? Why?"

I let out a deep breath, "You and me both know that Haven is beautiful. The black market in Japan loved to watch Haven as if she was an animal. Haven is someone who can bring William riches. Not only Haven but also her two older siblings."

She mouths wow, "I did not know it was that bad. What about Cain?"

I put her nipple in my mouth and she laughs, "Kade, we're talking."

I let her nipple go, "Cain has a lot of power. Although we're both the leaders of Black Dragon he is the main leader. William wants Cain power. Meaning he wants Cain to sign everything to him and then he wants to kill Cain just like he wants to kill Niall."

She kisses my forehead, "You?"

I wrap my arms around her naked waist and draw circles on her butt, "I don't know why he wants me. It's something my dad knows and he hasn't told me what it exactly is, but whatever it is William wants to know."

She makes a small sound, "William will use whoever and however he wants to get what he wants. He doesn't care for anybody but himself."

I lay back and she puts my shirt on, "Your mom cut William's arm off."

All of a sudden the plane shakes and I grab Jasmine's ass. She looks at me and I smirk, "I needed something to hang on to."

She rolls her  eyes, "My mom did what?"

I nod my head, "She cut his arm off. If he finds out that you are her daughter he will come for you to get back at your mom."

She stares at me, "I told you this not all fun in games. This is real. Yes, there is a chance you might not come home. Yes, there is a chance I might not even come home. Don't you see why I didn't want you to be involved in this?"

She bends down and kisses me on the lips. I look at her and she smiles, "Well, Willam is going to go through hell dealing with you three."

I smile back at her and she laughs, "Kade, we're stuck with each other, aren't we?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, we are."

A few hours later

We are now landing and I am on my iPad looking at some work and Jasmine is looking out the window with a drink in her hand.

"Do Zaiden know we're here?" Jasmine asks as she looks at me. I keep my eyes on my iPad and answer her, "Nope."

I turn the iPad off and look at her, "Him knowing or not knowing doesn't make a difference."

The captain opens the door and we get off the plane. We walk to a car and Jasmine gets in the car and I help put our luggage in the car.

I get in the car a minute later and drive off. "More than likely Zaiden will bring Kovu with him."

Jasmine smiles, "Lyric doesn't want to be too far away from him."

She looks out the window, "What's Zaiden past?"