More Animals.

Kade POV

"We can leave tomorrow night." Lyric nods her head and Zaiden continues to look at the iPad.

"What are we going to do with the guy when you bring him here?" Zaiden asks.

"We're not going to lock him in the room, but we're going to let him have some fun before we talk about anything."

Zaiden looks at me and raises his eyebrow, "Fun? Fun like what?"

I shrug my shoulders and show him a mocking smirk, "You'll see."

I walk to the door and look at Zaiden and Lyric, "Goodnight."

Lyric laughs and Zaiden stands up with Lyric on his back, "Zaidy, he's kicking us out."

They walk out and Lyric looks back at me, "Nighty night Jasmine."

Jasmine let out a soft laugh, "Goodnight, Bunny."

I close the door behind them and get in the bed. I look at my iPad one more time, "Are you nervous?"

I look at Jasmine and shake my head. "I'm just trying to make sure I didn't miss anything."

"You and Zaiden will stay here and watch us. You will also have some earpieces so you can both talk to us."

She hums in response and I pinch her nipple, "Don't distract Lyric while we're in there."

She hits my hand, "Okay! Okay! Let me go!"

I let out a soft laugh and she takes her shirt off. She gets on top of me and kisses me. I deepen the kiss and she moans.

She pulls away and gets off of me. I raise my eyebrow at her, "What?" She asks while looking at me confused.

"You're just going to stop there?" She smiles at me and bites her lip, "Yep. All those times you left me hot and bothered. Now it's your turn to be hot and bothered."

I look at her, "Okay."

She lays down and turns her back to me. I pull my shorts down and look at my hard dick. I lightly rub the tip and let out a soft groan.

I close my eyes and think back to a few minutes ago when me and Jasmine were in the shower. I tighten my hand around my dick and let out a deep sigh.

I move my hand up and down at a steady pace. Jasmine starts moving and I smile. I rub my thumb over my tip.

I let out a groan and Jasmine quickly turns over, "Kade! That's not fair! Why are trying to get yourself off when left hot and bothered, but I couldn't do it when you used to leave me like that?!"

I continue to move my hand up and down as I look at her chest. I look back at her, "You didn't say I couldn't touch myself."

She glares at me and I look at her chest. She gets on top of me and hits my hand. She holds my dick and slowly sits down.

She lets out a moan and I groan. She smiles at me and I grab her by the neck and kiss her. "Even if I told you not to touch yourself, would you have listened?"

I shake my head, "Nope."

She rolls her eyes and I put her nipple in my mouth. "Don't stop, keep moving." I say to her as I squeeze her butt.

She lets out a small squeal, "Yes sir."

Next Morning

I am being woken up by a hyper Blizzard. She licks my face and excitedly wags her tail. I rub her head and she lays on her back.