Chastity Belt.

Jasmine POV

I am being woken up with something cold around me. My eyes widen when I see a chastity belt on me.

I look at Kade as he locks it and he shows me a teasing smile as he holds up the key, "I want to play."

I shake my head, "We can play, but not with this. Why the hell do you even have a chastity belt?"

I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face, "Is it not uncomfortable?"

I get back in the bed, "No, it's not. It feels like I just have on underwear. Where did you get this from?"

He tilts his head and fiddles with the lock, "This doesn't look familiar to you?"

I look at the belt and then back at Kade, "No."

He unlocks the belt and slips his fingers inside of me. "It's yours."

I let out a moan as Kade curves his fingers inside, "Mine."

I put my forehead against him and he pulls his fingers out and puts them in his mouth. "Yep."

He locks the belt and I glare, "You did not just lock this after you just put your fingers in me."

I pull at the belt and see that it has a sticker on it. "Wait. You said this was my belt?"

He nods his head, "How and when did you even get this belt?"

He kisses me on the lips and I wrap my arms around his neck. He deepens the kiss and I moan. He pulls away and I pout, "Remember the first time I went to your house."

I think back and my mouth drops, "You took this when I was in the shower back then?!"

He shakes his head, "Nope. I took it while you were napping."

I look at the belt, "I can't believe you had it for this long. You didn't want anything to do with me at the time. Were you going to use this on someone else?"

He lifts my head to look at him, "Who else would I use it on? Didn't I say you became mine the second you had this on you?"

He grabs my waist rubs his thumb over the tattoo, "Plus I had a feeling I would want to play with you while using this."

He taps the belt and I groan, "Kade, you just said something so sexy! Take this off of me!"

He kisses my forehead, "Nope."

I look at the time, "I'm supposed to be training with Zaiden in the next hour. I can't train with this on."

He walks to the door, "I told Zaiden to give you a break for today."

I cross my arms, "Did you really?"

He shakes his head, "Nope, I told him that I wanted to play with you today."

He walks out after that and I pull at the belt, "What if I have to go to the bathroom?"

He comes back and shows me a teasing smirk, "You ask me to help you or you can just go with it on."

I glare at him, "I can't go with it on if I can't wipe properly."

He winks at me and walks off, "Ugh! Kade!"

He doesn't come back and I put the blanket over me. I let out a long sigh and Bunny walks in.

"Good morning, Jasmine."

I smile at her, "Good morning, Bunny."

She sits on the bed and crawls to me, "What's wrong? Are sore from training with Zaidy?"