Don't Play Games.

Jasmine POV

I am getting out of the shower when Kade comes into the bathroom. "What's wrong?"

He shakes his head and walks up to me. He kisses me on the lips and I kiss him back. "Other than William I have to focus on other things."

"Cain's going to have all his focus on Alazae and Niall is still running his company. Zaiden isn't sane and Nova is around the world. I'm the only one who can lead Black Dragon right now."

He hands me a shirt and I put it on, "Why not just bring Bunny and Zaiden here?"

He looks at me and I laugh, "Never mind then. You and me both know you're not going to call Cain for help. You're that stubborn."

I walk past him and Blizzard runs around me. I look at Kade and he points at Shadow who is laying on the bed.

"What about Nova?" He shrugs his shoulders, "She's doing well where she's at now. She said she not leaving anytime soon because of some guy she took a liking to."

I hum in response, "Do what you think is best for Black Dragon."

He looks at me and I laugh, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He smiles, "The high school Jasmine was never this serious before."

I cross my arms, "The high school Kade never showed me a smile or even laughed as much before."

He sits down on the bed and I stand in front of him, "We've grown."

I nod my head, "Yeah, we have."

He wraps his arms around me and I kiss the top of his head. "I'm debating if I should ask Niall for help. Or tell Zaiden that Cain needs him to do something for me."

I laugh, "You're going to lie to get Zaiden here?"

He nods his head, "I refuse to ask him for any help. I won't hear the end of it."

I grab my phone and FaceTime Haven. She picks up and my smile falls when I see Niall looking at me and not Haven.

"Where's Haven?" He clears his throat, "What can I help you with?"

I roll my eyes, "I want to speak to Haven. Not you."

He clears his throat, "Well, Haven is sleep right now. I put her to sleep after making love to her for hours."

He puts the camera on Haven who is sleeping on his bare chest. He kisses the top of her head and I scoff, "You make me sick."

He laughs, "I know. That's the best thing about our relationship."

I hang up and look at Kade, "I think you should ask Niall for help. Still get Zaiden to come, but having Niall would probably help you out a lot."

"Also Cain is the only person Zaiden listens to." I look at Kade and he reaches for his phone, "Niall or Zaiden?"

I laugh, "Both."

He groans and his phone starts ringing, "Me, Haven, and the kids are coming and staying with you for a little bit."

I put Blizzard on the bed and she runs up to Shadow and lay down beside him. "I figured there will be too much work for you to do by yourself, so I'm going to help you out and still tend to my company."

Kade looks at me and then back at his phone, "If you say no I will call Cain."

I roll my eyes, "Why didn't you say that earlier when we were on the phone?"

Niall laughs, "Because you were asking about my woman and I got sidetracked."

I roll my eyes, "When will you be here?"