Shadow and Blizzard.

Kade POV

I put my clothes back on and walk to my office. I sit down and look at my computer.

It's been three years since me and Jasmine been together. I bought a house after we came back from Las Vegas.

Jasmine's mom is recently back into the picture and she and Jasmine went to Italy for a month to spend some time together.

Scarlett calls Jasmine every other day. She sometimes at random will decide to go on vacation with Jasmine and they'll be gone for a month.

When Jasmine first found out her mom was alive she didn't know how to react.

My FaceTime ringtone goes off, "Hello."

"Are you two done?" I let out a low chuckle, "Yeah, we are. She's mad at me now."

"Daddy! Daddy!" I hear Zelda in the background. "Yes, Princess?"

"M-Mommy said come here." I hear Cain sigh, "Mommy's crying."

I lean my phone on my computer screen, "How has it been?"

He looks at me and laughs, "Two toddlers running around the house alone with a four-month pregnant wife. Everything's been good."

He flips the camera and I see Alazea laying on the bed, "What's wrong? Are you okay? The baby?"

Alazea laughs, "We're fine. I just wanted to see my husband. You've been in your office all day."

I watch as a smile crawl on Cain's lips, "I love you."

He kisses her on the lips and she laughs, "I love you too."

I clear my throat and Alazea looks at me, "Hey, Kade."

"Hey, Alazea."

Cain sits down, "I'm calling to ask you if you found anything on William."

I shake my head, "I haven't. Have you called Niall?"

He nods his head, "Yeah, but he's been busy with his kidnapping work. So he hasn't really had a chance to really dig up anything. I could ask Nova to do it."

I shake my head, "She's dealing with some other business."

All of a sudden Alazea's phone goes off, "Kade, Jasmine is calling me."

I roll my eyes and Cain laughs, "Why is she mad at you?"

Alazea gets up, "I'm going to talk to her in a different room."

Cain nods his head and then looks back at me, "Because I won't get her pet."

He looks at me and then laughs, "Are you serious?"

I nod my head, "Yep. She more than likely went to London and Karson's house."

He clears his throat, "Why not get one?"

I let out a long sigh, "I'm not getting a pet."

He puts me on pause, "Well, I just sent you some information. It's legal to have your favorite animal as a pet. You just have to do some paperwork and get them as a baby."

I go to our messages and click on the link he sends me. "Now that you're looking at that go tell Jasmine that you will think about it."

I look at the pictures, "How did you know a wolf is my favorite animal?"

He laughs, "Jasmine told me."

I roll my eyes and stand up. I walk downstairs and get my car keys. "On your way to Jasmine, aren't you?"