Playing Psycho.

Jasmine POV

"Who said to go easy on me?" I smile back at him and he stands up.

"We can start now. Go change into something comfortable." He says as he walks outside.

I rush up upstairs and change into some workout clothes. I meet Zaiden outside and see Bunny sitting on the ground with Kovu and the cubs.

She looks at me, "Are you and Zaidy about to fight?"

I stretch my body, "He's about to train me. Sooner or later I'll be going with you on some missions."

She raises her hand, "Zaidy, can I train her too?!"

Zaiden looks at Bunny, "I wish you could, but sadly I have to train her."

He looks at me, "Once you're done stretching come out."

I raise my eyebrow, "Really? That's it?"

He nods his head and shows me a teasing smile, "It's not like you're going to hit me anyway."

I run towards him and swing my right arm at him. He dodges by stepping to the side and pushing me to the ground. "Don't show me you're going to swing at me with your right arm."

I run towards him again and instead of using my arms, I swing my left leg and he catches it. He sweeps my right leg and catches me.

"Read your opponent. I knew you were going to use your leg next when you realize I can easily dodge your punches."

He lets my leg go and puts some distance in between us. He looks at Bunny, "Bunny, come at me."

Bunny stands up with a smile and runs towards Zaiden. At the last second, she jumps in the air with her right leg up. She brings it down and Zaiden jumps to the side.

Bunny then uses her right leg again and kicks Zaiden in the side, but he catches her leg. She then jumps up and brings her left leg up to his face. He lets her right leg go and bends down to avoid her left leg.

He wraps his arms around her waist to catch her from falling to the ground. He looks at me, "Did you see how she kicked me and missed the first time? Instead of switching to punching, she continued to kick at me. She made it hard for me to read her movements."

Bunny laughs, "I didn't connect any of them though. Zaidy's good at dodging."

He kisses her forehead, "Go sit back down. I'll call you again if I need you."

He looks at me, "Come at me."

Four Hours Later

I am laying on the ground trying to catch my breath. Zaiden taught me a lot of things. I used what he taught me against him, but none of my hits will connect.

"Get up. We're not done. You can't get tired when you're out there. If you do that, you'll die."

I slowly stand up and rush towards him. I jump up in the air and punch him. He steps to the side and I fall to the ground on all fours. I quickly lift my right leg and kick at him.

His eyes widen once he stops my kick inches away from his face. Bunny starts cheering, "Jasmine almost hit Zaidy! Go, Jasmine!"

He lets my foot go, "We're done now. I wasn't going to stop until you at least got close to hitting me."

I roll on my back and look up at the sky. Bunny walks up to me with a bottle of water. "You almost had him, Jasmine! You'll get him next time!"

Zaiden looks at Bunny, "Aren't you supposed to be on my side, Bunny?"