Chapter 2 - breakfast

_y/n.

♡6 300                               Comments 51_y/n

_y/n. My girl Noomi is so tall or maybe it's me just being short. @nolitiomi
.
.
.
Breakfast! Best meal of the day. Most important meal of the day. And only 15 minutes... this is something as a prison director you get, but a normal guard doesn't. I should go to the people who divide these things and try to overrule their decision. What I would want is not a 15 minute break for everybody, no, I like my alone time. Instead I would like a 30 minute break. It doesn't matter if I have to stay an extra 15 minutes. I would take it. Don't know if the other directors who have children should like that so much but I don't care. I actually come into work an extra 30 minutes early, 5:30, to be able to take two 15 minutes breaks. One for breakfast and one during the afternoon. Sure, anybody could do this. But only director are able to 'flex'. What is that? It's leaving work late one day to be able to go an extra hour early another day.

Now, breakfast! To break the fast. I had not yet had anything except for that cup of coffee from Arvin, but now I could have my beautiful, delicious sa- 

"Director!" There was a loud knocking on the door. If I just ignore it it will be like it's not even there- "DIRECTOR!!" I am the director for five cells on this side and all the guards know that I do not take lightly on getting my breakfast break cut short. I stamp angrily towards the door and lock it open to let the dumb person in.

"What is it?! This has to be good or otherwise"

"Miss director, we have an extra guy in your cell, we don't know where he has come from but he is definitely not one of our inmates."

"You stupid man! Don't you even read the letters they send to your email?! He's the new guy! ARVIN RUSELL! We even talked about him during last week's meeting... Which you were late to, by the way." I looked at him giving him my best bitch face and he looked as if he's going to pee his pants any moment. "Please. Don't disturb me during my breakfast break or you're going to have to stay after work an extra 30 minutes. UN PAID!"

The man just went out, and didn't even close the door after him! He's one of the new guards and I give him about a month before he cracks and sends in his resignation letter.

Finally, some peace and quiet. And then my alarm rings and says that I have to get back to work, because in a few minutes, our boss is coming to check in how everything is going. "UGH!!"

.

.

.

"Hello there Miss y/l/n, how's everything going with the new guy." This is my boss, Miss Marline Johnson, the nicest and bossiest boss around. Sure, she's very sweet and nice, but can be the worst person you've ever come over. I believe that's why she's the boss here because she doesn't take a shit. That's also why she likes me so much and made me director after only working there for a year because I don't let anything get to me. Okay, that's a lie. Whenever I even think about my ex my eyes begin to tear up. But she doesn't know that!