Chapter 15 - on parole part 3

arvindo.russler

♡ 140 071 Comments 390arvindo

arvindo.russler from yesterday with my beautiful lady. Love you to the moon and back (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
.
.
.
Arvin's p.o.v

Okay, it's not that bad! I didn't kill all the people that the prosecutors say I did, only one of them. The three others were killed by the man I killed, plus that man killed my sister so if I were to tell y/n, I could defend myself.

The gun, I used the one the man had used, that's why they thought I had killed all the others since they found me with it. The people he had killed was my mates, my close friends who I spent all my time with. We had disturbed the man by throwing stones into his church (yes, he's a pastor/preacher) and he saw us and instead of calling the police he took matters into his own hands. Why did we throw the stones? Because we found out why my sister had killed herself. She was pregnant with the preachers child and he had just told her that there was no way, and therefore she committed suicide. It was really devastating for me and my guys found her diary and saw that it was all the preachers fault. What we did, throw stones, was nothing compared to what he had done towards her. We didn't even throw the stones at him!

In all my thoughts I fell asleep. It was the best sleep I've had for a while.
.
.
.
Y/n's p.o.v

I woke up in his arms. It was probably the best sleep I've had in a long time, his chest was so nice and comfy to sleep on and without thinking much her legs had entwined with his. I got up, careful not to wake him up, and found myself in front of the mirror in the bathroom and without thinking much a loud shriek came from my mouth.

I didn't hear much but I found myself on the floor, having a panick attack. I don't remember much except for that...

There was a huge hickey on my jaw...
.
.
.
Arvin's p.o.v

I woke up abruptly by a loud shriek coming from the bathroom. Y/n! Where is y/n! I went into the bathroom only to find her sitting with her head between her knees and breathing loudly and heavily. What should I do?! I lifted her up from the cold floor and noticed she had fainted. I laid her down and she was unconscious. I have no idea what to do so I did the only thing I could think of... To call Marline.

The person the other line answered quickly but I noticed it was not the woman she was looking for but another woman.

"Who's this and why are you calling at 5 in the morning?" I looked at the clock and only now noticed how early it was. The adrenaline kick he had really woke him up and only now did he feel how tired he was.

"I'm so sorry for calling this early, my name is Arvin Rusell and I need to speak with... Marline? It's kinda urgent."

"Um... Okay." I heard her speaking loudly but he noticed she tried to hold her hand over the mic but failed miserably. "Honey? Baby? Darling! Wake up! Some man called Arvin is calling you. You're not cheating on me, are you?" He laughed a bit but quickly noticed the situation he was in and kept his concerned face on.

"Hello?"

"Marline? This is Arvin Rusell and I was calling for-"

"Arvin? Wait who are... Oh! Rusell! What are you doing calling me this early? Aren't you on your parole?"

"I'm so sorry but I have cought myself in a bit of an emergency. You see, y/n is-"

"You haven't killed her, have you?"

"No! Of course not! She has fainted."

"Fainted? Why?"

"I- I don't... I don't know. I just woke up hearing her screaming or shrieking and went into the bathroom to find her on the floor crying with her head in between her knees and then she fell unconscious."

"It sounds like she had a panick attack. It's nothing serious enough to call an ambulance. Just, maybe cuddle her or something, that always helps. Make sure she drinks water and maybe try to prevent the thing that started her panic attack. Do you know why she screamed?"

"I have no idea Miss. But... Did you say... Cuddle?"

"Yea, I assume since you both slept in the same room you're probably dating. Just don't brake her heart or I will break you, alright?"

"Um... Okay... Well, I'll just go ahead and do that. But we were supposed to come in at 7 am or something do we...?"

"You can come in at 9, just later than that and people will get suspicious why you got two days of parole when we never allow that. See you in a few hours."

"Goodbye miss-" she hung up before I could finish my sentence. She must really be upset I woke her up at 5 am.

:•°∆:•°∆:•°∆:•°∆:•°∆:•°∆:•°∆:•°∆:•°∆:•°∆

Who's pov? Your's!
(Btw, I was super tired writing this but I don't have the efforts to re-write it.)

I am so tired. Like seriously, I could sleep the whole day and I wouldn't even be mad at myself. Sure, Marline would be raging, but nothing a bit of smooth talking couldn't cover.

I looked at the clock and saw that it stated "7am". Why hasn't Arvin woken me up yet! And where is he even? For a moment I panic thinking he has escaped or something but then I noticed the arms holding my hips and a deep breath tickling my neck. My eyes look back a bit and I notice he is sleeping soundly. To really wake myself up I take my phone and see a text message from... Arvin?

Baby Arvin ❤️
I know you will wake up and be stressed out but not want to wake me up, so that's why I am writing this. I got so scared when you fainted in my arms, I thought I almost lost you and to tell you my heart broke is an understatement. I called your boss and she was very mad, (btw did you kno she has a girlfriend/wife or something!) But when I told her the situation she said we could come in at 9 am instead.
    I have a hard time telling people how much I like them to their face, that's why I am writing this right now. I hope you'll forgive me for whatever wrong I have done in the past, and instead see the new person I am with you. I never thought I would be able to love again after my sister killed herself, but you have proven me wrong time and time again.
    So, yes; I am in love with you. I don't only love you like I would love my brothers or my parents, but I am in love with you. I would do anything and everything for you to feel safe, even if that means needing to let you go. I hope it never comes to that but I will do what is necessary. When you're crying I feel like my world is going under, and when I see your smile or hear your laugh I feel like I'm floating.
   I love you so much and I hope one day I'll be able to hear the same words from you. 💞🥰♥️

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

A/n:
Wasn't that just the cutest and sweetest thing you've ever read? I wish I could make their relationship more awkward, and blushy and cute but I can't know since it's my own writing. If anything makes you feel all gushy inside feel free to comment so. You guys don't know how much my heart lights up whenever anyone adds my book to their reading list, when someone comments or when somebody votes!

Love you all and have a blessed evening, morning or day!

I would just like to thank for 600 reads. Love every one of you!