chapter 13 - On parole part 1

arvindo.russler

♡ 159 372 Comments 431arvindo

arvindo.russler My baby and me. I must say we are the cutest couple of 2021.
------------------------------------------------------

ma.gurl.sara definitely! @_y/n.

_y/n. How did you get that photo? Oh, wait I took it with your phone...

arvindo.russler I love it when you're confused. You're so cute!

ma.gurl.sara u are definitely ma OTP and this ship is never going down for anything! 💞

_y/n. You know I don't understand you when you speak with these fan-girl terms. It is very confusing @ma.gurl.sara

ma.gurl.sara You gotta get into the fandoms ma gurl! Ma favorites are the miraculous ladybug and cat noir but also Marvel!

_y/n. Ugh, you know I love ladybug and cat noir, I am just not on my phone enough to know all the spoilers and stuff! Plus, Marvel is sooo overrated!

arvindo.russler okay, this relationship is officially over! How can you not love Marvel?! But... Since you like Miraculous so much I'll forgive you! How about you be the ladybug to my cat noir?

_y/n. So... I should ignore all your love confessions and love somebody else instead? Sure! I'm up for it.

arvindo.russler wait! That's not what I meant. But, Cat noir and Adrian is the same person so... It doesn't matter~

_y/n. ... Do we have to have this conversation in your comments section?
.
.
.
"Y/n, are you ready?"

"Um, yeah, I guess so. Should I really go in my normal clothes? What if it gets too, you know, casual?"

"Nonsense! I've even provided Arvin with a nice casual outfit so that no one will suspect anything! Just never let him out of your sight and we'll be fine."

I just let the topic go and go out of the room to get Arvin. Today is Saturday which means Arvin's day on parole. My boss let me be the one joining him on this day and I'm very excited but also super nervous! They'll be able to track Arvin's phone down in emergency situations so we can't go to my place in case something happens, but he told me that I shouldn't worry and that he's prepared everything. I really don't trust him but sometimes you gotta take that leap of faith.

"Ma lady? Want to join me on this spectacular day of adventure?" Arvin held out his hand like the gentleman he is...

"Sorry Rusell, but it's sir to you." I just smirked a bit at him since I knew there was a chance Marline could hear him from the other room. I was wearing a tank top with a pair of sweatpants, but I forgot my jacket at home, so hopefully, we won't be out for long. Arvin's wearing a nice pair of jeans, a hoodie and a jeans flannel on top, I really like this outfit on him. And don't forget the blue cap, so that the chanses of getting recognized is lessened.