Chapter 11 - Hearing

arvindo.russler

arvindo.russler just had my hearing, it went pretty well! We'll see in a day or two what the jury says but my attorney says I'll most likely only stay in prison a few more weeks~
.
.
.
"IS IT TRUE?!" I screamed into the phone and all I could hear was Arvin chuckling.

"It is baby!" I smiled at that nickname.

"Whoa! So, you're getting the results on Friday, huh?"

"Yea, hopefully, otherwise I have to wait till Monday and I can't do that!"

"Well, hurry back here you idiot so we can celebrate you." I hung up the phone. I can't believe this is happening, but just then I got a text.

Baby Arvin ❤️
Don't get too excited, we don't know yet! Wait with the celebration till we know. 😉

Y/nie
Fine, we'll just have more time to plan it for Friday!

.
.
.
I'm just on my way to get Arvin from the parking lot, George got the privilege to bring him to court but I'm not sulky at all... Okay, maybe a little.

"Hey, y/n!" George was calling on me and came up with Arvin in handcuffs. I hadn't seen him in them but I could definitely use those in bed with him.

"Hi, George. How did the hearing go?" I have to act as if I don't already know.

"Well, Sara said I'm as good as out of here in this month!" I just love this goofy side of Arvin, I could get used to this.

"I'm so happy for you Arvin! We'll have to celebrate on Friday!" Arvin just smiled at me

"Wait, we never mentioned anything about Friday, how did you know he'll get the results then?" George looked at me suspiciously and I had to think of something fast or else-

"Well, of course Sara called her! She's her best friend after all, Georgie. Sorry I didn't tell you about that." Arvin really saved me there. Even though George looked a bit suspicious he just shook it off and went to take his break.

"I'm so happy for you!" I looked around and saw nobody so I sneak a small, but hard, hug.

"Thank you darling, I couldn't have done it without you." I could literally see the love in his eyes and I just wanted to kiss him right there but I knew anybody could walk out any moment now, so I just smiled at him and led him through the metal detector into the prison.
.
.
.
"So, on saturday we have my day on parole."

"Yea? I forgot! I have work that day. Ugh, I wish I could join you!"

"Well, I talked with your boss, Marline, and asked if I could have a guard with me instead of a GPS around my ankle and she said that I could! I even asked if I could choose one and since she is the nicest being on earth she said I could take whoever I wanted. I didn't tell her who yet since I don't wanna see suspicious, you know, but don't worry, you'll have a day with me on Saturday!" We were in our favorite bathroom and hopefully nobody's noticed because we've been here for ten minutes now. Arvin's really happy and I'm just flowering him down with kisses on his face while he's talking. I didn't notice but he had dragged up my shirt and was trying to get up to my breasts under it.

"That's awesome!" I just smiled and kissed him. "But... We need to get out of here before somebody notices we've been gone for so long. He groaned but I opened the door.

"Wait! What's that on your back and hip?" I stopped in my tracks before opening up. So I turned around and didn't dare to look at him. Arvin pulled up my shirt even more and I couldn't do anything to stop him. "What... What is this? Who did this to you? Darling, answer me!" He took ahold of my jaw and made me look into his blaring brown eyes.

"It's nothing really... I'm fine, seriously. I didn't think it was such a big deal, I-"

"Not a big deal?! You are not fine! Your whole stomach is blue!"

"I just... Didn't think it was that bad?"

"You didn't think it was that bad? Are you looking at it?!" I got scared at his yellings and retaliated under him.

"Please, don't be so angry. I'm didn't mean to hide it from you." He noticed how scared I was and just took me in his trying arms which I felt so safe in.

"I'm sorry, darling. Who did this to you? Did your date that day hurt you? Was it somebody else? Please talk to me, I don't want you to bottle everything up inside of you." I looked at him and saw real sorrow inside of those eyes.

"I promise, I'll talk to you, just not now, please. We need to go and I gotta get back to work."

"Just, promise you'll go to the doctor to get this checked out? It doesn't look that good, darling."

"Yea, i will. Let's go." I stepped out of the bathroom and dried my tears and after a minute Arvin stepped out with a sympethic smile witch quickly turned into a smirk.

"You should zip that upp before somebody sees you." He walked past me and I looked down and saw a big mark (hickey) and my zipper being down. I discretely zipped it and ran up to him trying to look professional.

"Well, Rusell, I end work now but I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Call me, alright. We need to talk about those marks. And I don't want you to go home, go straight to the hospital to get it all checked out, alright? I'll pay for the hospital bill if that's what it takes. Also,call me when you're there so I know you didn't go straight home." I just love this protective side of him, it really makes me love him even more... Did I say love? I meant LIKE of course...
.
.
.
A/n
Well, this chapter is bit sadder, but hopefully no more angst but I can't promise anything... Hihi.

If you vote I love you! If you don't... I still love you! 😜🥰💞

I love you whoever you are reading this!