Chapter 17 - I love you

_y/n.

♡ 19 378                       Comments 73--------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Arvin's pov

I was sitting in my cell, knowing that Sara had probably talked to y/n now. I am so scared of her reaction, what would she think? Is she going to leave me? Maybe it is for the best, to not be with me anymore. That way she doesn't have to worry so much and could live a normal life with a man who isn't a criminal.

"Hey! What's happening, bro?" Sam and Harry had come to meet me during visiting hours. They had a different father than me, but I still loved them just as much.

"I'm just worried. What if she leaves me?"

"Hey, bro, we already know what happened and if she knows the whole truth she won't leave you. We didn't leave you, did we?" These guys are the nicest.

"Thank you, man. I really needed this today." I smiled at them and they pulled me into a group hug. Sofie, the guard, didn't stop them because she knew how much my brothers mean to me. "Take care of Paddy, will you? I don't want him to end up in the same friend groups as I did."

"Of course man, we would never let him out of our sights."

Shortly after that, they left and I went back to my cell to take a nap.

"Hey, y/n will be back soon, she needed to do some other business with therapy for the others but she won't leave you, alright?"

"Thank you."

I took out my phone to check if there's been any missed calls and saw that she had posted on Instagram. She is really the sweetest and cutest thing I've ever seen. Just then I got a text.

Y/nie❣️
Meet me in the bathroom?

Arvin 💞
Of course 🥰

I stepped into the bathroom that we usually met up in and the door closed behind me.

"Hey" I heard her voice from behind me but didn't dare look into her eyes. "Look at me, Arvin." I kept my eyes on my shoes as if they were the most interesting thing here.

"I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't apologize." She took a hold of my chin and forced me to look into those beautiful eyes I could drown in. "I know what happened and I'm not mad, alright? I love you."

"You do?"

"Yes, and you should never doubt that. You are the Edward to my Bella."

"You are the Rose to my Jack." She smiled shyly.

"You are the Cat Noir to my Ladybug."

"You are the Ginny to my Harry."

"Hmm... you are the Peter parker to my MJ."

"Fine... You win."

"Haha! Can't beat spiderman?"

"Pfft, I am basically spiderman, just need a radioactive spider and you're all done!" She laughed at what I said and we ended up simply staring into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful"

"And you're so handsome"

"And you're... The Tonks to my Lupin." I smiled but she scowled at me.

"Don't say that! I love to read Remus fanfictions and he should always be with his student, not Tonks!"

"Wait... You read fanfiction?"

"Umm... No?"

"You just said you do!"

"Okay! Fine! I read Harry Potter and Ladybug fanfictions... But that's just because they're so good!"

"Haha! I can't believe you. You probably write them as well."

"Well..."

"You do?"

"Maybe..."

"Aww, my baby writes stories of fictional characters having sex-"

"I never said anything about sex!"

"Well do they have sex?"

"No!"

"Are you lying?"

"No..." I gave her a big hug and she hid her red cheeks in my warm chest, which felt like home.

"I love you." Her eyes started watering at my words and I pulled back to look at her face.

"Are you crying?"

"What? No, I am not!"

"It's okay Darling." We stayed like that for a minute until she looked into my eyes again.

"I love you too."

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

A/n:
Hope you liked this very short chapter but I am simply writing too many stories right now! This one, plus two miraculous ones, and one in the Harry Potter universe.

To be totally honest... I have no inspiration for what to write in this story and how to continue. It's literally such a bad plot and story, not to even talk about my writing... Either way, I might end it in a few chapters, I will write an Epilogue, but that's pretty much it. I might write another Tom Holland story or something, but we'll have to see; I am reading Harry P. so that means more Potter stories :) So, yeah. If you want me to continue this shit story just say so, otherwise you'll get around three, maybe four, more chapters!

Edit: I read a chapter of this book and I almost forgot it was I who had written it. Why? Because it was so good! I was awe-ing at my own story... It was just so cute! I believe there might be some new ideas going on in my head~

Word count: 807