chapter 8 - talk dirty to me

arvindo.russler

♡ 165 730 Comments 1 390arvindo

arvindo.russler Why you gotta be so rude? Leaving me early without a goodbye kiss! (@_y/n.)
.
.
.
"Hello, darling!" I heard someone whisper shout. It was Tuesday and I can imagine Arvin was mad at me for not telling him I wasn't coming to work on Monday. I could just hear it in his voice that he was kinda mad at me. I pretended to ignore him but I noticed he looked at all the skin I was showing. I was wearing a tight crop top and a skirt ending in the middle of my thighs. I wasn't even wearing pantyhose and had only a small jeans jacket on. "Come over here!"

"How about... No?" I smirked at him but went over there either way. Before I did anything I checked around and saw that no one was awake and the night personnel were on a break. He looked me up and down before taking my hips and kissing me through the bars. It felt so good but I had to move away. "Sorry baby, but I need to change."

"Mmm, do you have to?" He just smirked and looked down at the skin on my stomach. "Why do you have to look so good?"

"Eh, I guess I have perfect genes." I went away to the changing room and I felt butterflies that had never been there before in my stomach. I left after I'd changed and went up to Arvin's cell and saw that he had gone back to sleep. How long had he waited for me? He looked so tired.

"Good morning!" I heard Sofie come in from the door and I just smiled at her. She got to the changing room and changed and when she got back I was on my phone checking Instagram. She just shook her head and went to her cell.

"Ugh, I need food!" I heard someone say from behind me and it was not Arvin, he was so close to me I would have guessed it was Arvin if he didn't speak.

"Wh- what are you doing?" I said when he took a hold of my hips.

"Well, Arvin got you didn't he? I thought all of us would get a taste-" I just heard the man behind me groan and when I looked behind me Arvin had punched him in the face and I felt so grateful for him.

"That's what you get from trying to take advantage of someone." I'd never seen Arvin that mad at someone and I must say, it's a massive turn-on. "How are you, sir?" He said that just because he didn't want any gossip going around about him and me.

"I- I'm fine! Th-thank you Rusell." He just smiled at me and dragged the man away to his bed.

"Could you, uh, take me to the bathroom?" I just shook my head a bit but took him out and led him there. "Why do you have to be so gorgeous?" He whispered in my ear and I just smiled shyly. "Like, seriously, it should be illegal!"

"Stop it, you idiot." He smirked and led me into the bathroom. He started making out with me and I just melted into the kiss. His lips are like poison that you can not get enough of. He started kissing my neck and dragged down the zipper going over my torso. "Arvin~ We should get back, you know!"

"Never!" He laughed and I just giggled.
.
.
.
.
When I got home from work today I took my time taking a bath. While I was in there I was reading a book and having a nice time I- who's calling me now? It better not be my mom forcing me on another date- Arvin?

"Hello love~" I heard that raspy, beautiful voice I so love. "What are you doing right now?"

"I'm sorry babe, I can't speak right now. I'm taking a bath, but I'll call you back, okay? Bye~" before he could even respond I hung up. I saw this thing on TikTok on how to innocently seduce a man. One of those things was to tell him you were bathing when he called you and tell him you would call back but never do. So... I never called him back.

10:30 pm - Arvin's p.o.v.

Why isn't she calling me back? I am so mad right now, she said to call me back but it's been two hours right now! She was taking a bath, huh? Ugh, I'd love to be there with her right now. Just imagining her, in that tub, maybe touching herself while thinking of me- I have to stop before I get hard.

Y/n's p.o.v.

Should I call him either way? Ugh, I can't! I told myself not to call back but I really want to hear that raspy voice while my fingers were fumbling with my lips and-

I don't think he knows what kind of effect he has on me. When we were making out during my lunch break he was touching my breasts and I came... untouched. I don't think he noticed because if he did he would have made a snarky comment about it. Why can't i controll myself around him?

"Hello, darling~" ugh, I could come just listening to that raspy voice, I swear.

"Hi!" I said quickly.

"Why didn't you call me? I've been waiting here like an idiot for you but you're never calling so I just had to take matters into my own hands. Have you been touching yourself?" I'm touching myself right now for your information.

"Maybe... Why does it matter to you?"

"Oh, it matters gravely to me. I have to know if you were thinking of me or watching porn while doing it." That smirk, even though I can't see it I could just imagine.

"Well, yes, I've been touching myself... What about you?"

"Oh, I'm touching myself right now darling." Ugh, him calling me darling is one of the best things ever! " Are you touching yourself right now baby?"

"Yees... I am."

"Oh, you sound so proud of it."

"That's because I am. Hey, I have a secret for you."

"Oh? Do tell!"

"You know when we were making out during my lunch break?"

"Yea...?"

"Well, when you started touching my breasts I... Came, untouched..."

"Ugh!" He was moaning now and I knew what kind of effect I had on him.

"You made me come so bad I just want you to be here right now with those fingers inside my lips."

"Oh, darling. You just made me come so hard baby! Have you come yet?"

"Not yet!"

"Mmm, I just came to the thought of you, with that pretty mouth of yours at the base of my cock." I moaned. "And those cute little fingers around it, pumping up and down."

"Ugh!"

"Darling your moans are making me hard again."

"Oh, baby! That was the greatest sensation of my life."

"Now you have to talk dirty to me if you want a reward tommorow."