Still You

No One's POV

               One fine afternoon, students were having their lunches, anywhere in the campus, but a group of Student Council officers...mostly known to the campus, even before they were assigned to such a responsibility, there stood Roseanne Park, the Student Council President, leading the way still reading an article, "Isn't that...Jennie?", a voice behind Roseanne said and that made her stopped and looked ahead, the voice was right, there stood Jennie Kim with her boyfriend Kim Jongin.

Jennie's eyes and hers met, Jennie'e eyes held pain and guilt, Roseanne, however, held pain, betrayal, and...acting as if Jennie didn't mean anything to her, "You okay?", a voice asked her and as she looked, it was her Jisoo-unnie, Jennie's best friend and also her own, "Yeah...I'm okay", she said, well more like whispered, they continued walking and walked passed the new couple, Roseanne looked straight ahead, not looking back like she always do, cause in her defense, is she does look back, she'll let everyone see what she had to endure for the past 2 months

FLASHBACK–
(4 MONTHS AGO)

It was their monthsary, Jennie and Rosie's, but their relationship was a secret, why you ask?, well...people know Jennie as the Queen bee of their campus, and Roseanne here, the very serious yet adorable Student Leader of the campus.

It was said, that the two rarely interacted or even faced each other for as they were called...wait what's the opposite of comrades? Oh right enemies and/or rivals, but one day, Jennie Kim began to pester— is pester the right word? Oh right, she began to annoy Rosie whenever, wherever she can, and everyone thought, it was something the Queen Bee wanted to do to make Rosie furious but what they don't know, is that the real reason Jennie kepts annoying Rosie, is because she wants to ask her out on a date but cannot form a proper sentence when she is already face to face with the said girl.

Rosie, on the other hand, noticed the way, Kim stutters, so she made a move on her own, and basically got a date. The two dated for 2 months without anyone knowing, Rosie saying yes to Jennie, them telling their 2 best friends, and it has now come to this.

Their 5th monthsary, Rosie prepared things cause she wanted to surprise Jennie, however, she was the one who was surprised, to see an empty side of the bed, just a note that wrote, 'Sorry have to go, I have an early day and I will see you soon', she was sad as she thought she'd be able to celebrate it with her, but unfortunately, she didn't remember.

She then went to do her morning routine and as she went down, her phone rings

Jichu-unnie

Good morning, Rosé, so, we still on for the plan later?

Uhm, I dunno, Unnie, I think Jennie forgot it was our monthsary today...

Eh? How could she forget? She told me she'd clear her sched for you today

Well...I guess her plan changed

Oh, Chipmunk, she really broke your cold and serious facade, and torn down your walls

Yep...not gonna lie

I'll kick that Dumpling's ass for you, Chipz

Geez, Unnie don't be rough with her, anyways I gotta go now

Bye-bye, my sweet not so innocent Chipmunk

UNNIE!!