Till Another Eclipse Arises

No One's POV

Jennie and Rosé are total opposites, as everyone may say, but the two know it already, since the two are rivals after all. Jennie being the Queen Bee and Captain of the cheering squad and Rosé being the Student Council President and the perfect student in the people's eyes.

Some may say that Jennie Kim is more likely like the moon that outshines the stars and Roseanne Park Chaeyoung is like the sun who gives light, but have you ever thought of them being together in one particular situation?

Jennie's POV

I came to school early, and saw basically no on- "Yes Mom, I'm already at school alive and well, no need to worry", okay I hear one, and ugh, the universe hates me...why does it have to be Park Chaeyoung?! I just continued walking and she still hasn't noticed me...not that I want her to notice me, the two of us never really clicked, and she just happens to get all the guy to confess to her in just one stupid smile, and also my crush, Kim Jongin, I don't really understand why everyone likes her, tsk

"Yah, Jenduek, why the gloomy face?", A voice said, and I looked to see, it was Jisoo-unnie...I know that rhymes, anyways, "I saw Park", I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice, "I can't really understand your hatred towards Chaeng", Jisoo-unnie said, yep, she's friends with Park, I hate the girl but Jisoo is my best friend and cousin so whateves.

Our subject for today is Music and the professor came in just in time and the classes started. I was basically paying attention cause I'm not the school's Queen Bee for nothing, until, "Okay everyone before we end, next week, we will be having a performance test, and it is by pair", everyone groaned and also me, "No groaning, I have already paired you all so you can't do your thing or whatever you call that", the professor said.

She then began to name the pairs, and I was just waiting for my name to be called and know who my partner is, God, I hope it's Jisoo, "...Okay the remaining pairs, Kim Jisoo and Lalisa Manoban, Im Nayeon and Park Jihyo, Park Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin, Bae Irene and Kang Seulgi, Bae Suzy and Moon Ga-young and lastly...Kim Jennie and Park Chaeyoung", and a bunch of gasps were heard, why? Cause this will be the first time me and Chaeyoung will be partnered and I wonder why.

And like that, the bell rang, indicating that the class has ended, I then went to the teacher's desk, "Ma'am, can I change partners or maybe go solo?", [i'm going sololololoo~~] I asked, almost like begging, "I'm sorry Jennie but No, this is a duo performance, do it or leave it but if you leave it...know the consequences", She said and left, arghhhh, "Let's just do the duet and move on", a familiar voice from behind said, I looked and it was Park, "Our grades matter here, Kim", She said and also went to the door, "And as much as I hate this...we have to do it", and she left, I was there looking at the door where she left

Chaeyoung's POV

I left the room without looking back, I still can't believe I'll be paired with Kim Jennie for Music, I could've just settled with Nayeon-unnie, or Jihyo-unnie or Suzy, for crying out loud, tsk, why do the world hate me that much that they got me to pair with someone who I hate, grr, "Eyo cousin", I looked to the left and saw the Vice President which is my cousin Park Jihyo, "Feeling a little gloomy?", she teased, "Oh please, you're lucky you got paired with your crush, while I got to be stuck with my nemesis", I said as I groaned, "I still wonder why you two can't stand each other, I mean well both of you excel in all classes, the difference is you run to be the student model and rule in fair and she...well wants to rule in fear? Well you get what I mean", Jihyo said and I just nodded can't simply digest what she's saying.