Hide and Seek

[ not a chaennie fanfic ]

In the late 1800s, near New Spain which is now called Mexico, tragedy, crimes, illegal doings kept happening around the village of Santa Puerto, unknown to them, it all just happened after the arrival of one individual.

No one knew who it was, but as the day goes by, the street gets lesser people, as they grew scared of what will occur. Day by day, people die, kids, teens, the elders, even the farm animals, no one knew what happened and why did it have to be so brutal...

...until one day, a farmer, saw someone, near his farm, black and red, walking rapidly away, with a goat in it's shoulder, with a gulp, he followed...

...and as he saw the figure drop the goat, what he saw frightened him, and as he back away, he made a sound, and afterwards, he was no longer found alive...

In the year 2027, the teacher exclaimed the tragic story of Santa Puerto, with a teen saying, "Are you sure it stopped?"

All of them looked at the person who spoke, calmly, like it was something out of the ordinary, and the Professor nervously chuckled, as the class was dismissed...

Days later, everyone found the Professor, on the girl's bathroom, with the writing on the walls...

"Let's play, Hide and Seek"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Now I know this isn't Chaennie related but like...I was trying to write a horror story and this came, hope you guys like ittttt

Stay safe, stay hydrated, take care andddd wear your masks always, thank you for readingggg, love lotsss

I will see you guys on the next update

❤❤