Chapter 1

"Wake up loser!" Some random kid yells

"Huh." You say picking your head up from your desk slowly.

You start to get your books together and throw them in your bag. your in a rush so you don't care how they fit in your bag .You rush out of the class room and head straight out side to wait for your brother . You get to a trash can and sit down. And 4 boys come bye.

"Best feeling ever." A boy with curly hair said.

"Yea! Try tickling your pickle for the first time." A boy with Glasses says .

"Gross." You say trying to hold in a laugh. 

"Itssss Bowers litttle sister." A boy with a stutter says

"What about my sister?" Henry says

"Leave them alone Henry. " you say

"And why would I listen to you ." Henry says

"Because I'm sick and tired of you treating me and other people like shit ".

"NOW LEAVE THEM ALONE!" You yell

Henry slaps you across the face and you  fall back into the curly haired boy arms . Henry walks up to you and says. "Your in for it when you get home." Henry licks his hand and smear's his hand on one of the boys face and walks away knowing the y'all's dad is right there.

"Holy fuck! thank you y/n.the boy with glasses says.

You slowly start to stand up .

"Are you okay y/n."The boy with curly hair says .

"Im good." I think. " you say

"Any way I'm stan. That's Richie, Eddie and Bill." Stan says .

"Hi .Sorry my brother licked your face bill." You say

"It'sss ok." Bill says

"We are going to the barens if you want to come so you dont have to go home ."Stan says .

"Sure why not." You say  

"Come on guys let's go to my house to get supply's. " Eddie says

"Ok llet's go." Bill says

(Sorry this chapter is kinda short but I wanted to do Eddie's house separate)😁👌