Chapter 14

You batt your eyes open to see a   Sommelier face.

"Stan she's awake!" Mike says slowing down his bike and stopping.

"Where are we,and who are you " You ask.

"Help, Help ,Help!" You yell.

"Stan! Help!" You yell as stan helps you out of Mike's basket.

"Beverly, stan ,Richie , Eddie . Who are these people? You ask hanging on stan.

"This is ben and mike." Beverly says. The minute she says mike all of the memories come back.

"Oh my god I forgot who you were." You say starting to cry.

"Its ok." Stans says turning you around and putting your face in his shoulder. The smell of stan always comforted you.
The smell of his shampoo and his clothes always made you feel better.

"Bill!    Bill , you can't go in there. This is crazy." Beverly says.

"Look you don't have to come in with me. But what happens when another Georgie goes missing ? Or another betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it doesn't happen like everyone else in this town? Because I can't.     I go home, and see that Georgie isn't there . His clothes his stupid stuffed animals,  but he isn't. So walking into this house , for me,  it's easier than walking into my own. " Bill's says.

"Wow." Richie says.

"What?" Ben asks.

"He didn't stutter once." Richie says.

"Wait!"Stanley says jerking up.

"Um shouldn't we have people keep watch? You know, just in case something bad happens? " Stan asks.

"Wwwwho wants to stay out here? Bill asks. Everyone raised there hands but you and Beverly.

"Fuck." Richie sighs." I guess we have to  Measure straws. "Stan picks you up and sits you on the stairs of the house.

"You gotta sit out this one." Stan says.

"But why?" You ask whining.

"Because you just suffered head trauma. Now I will be back."Stan kisses you on the forehead and goes to pick a straw.

"Ok it looks like Eddie and Richie go in the house. "Ben says "Dammit !"Richie yells throwing his straw.

You watch the three boys go in the house. You hear ben Beverly stan and mike talking about something near the gate to the house.

"Hey stan." You say hoping he will bring you into the conversation.

"What's up my love ?"he asks run towards you.

"Does Eddie have advil in his second fanny pack my head really hurts. " you say even tho you wanted to be in the conversation your head did hurt really bad.

"I don't know but I will go look ." He says hopping off. You get up and walk towards Beverly.

"Oh heyyyyy y/n ." Ben says

"What are you guys talking about? "

"Uuu, nothing. " mike says.

"Ok, if your talking about me just tell me."

"Ok we were talking about how we need to go easy on you for a while because you forgot who mike and ben were.

"Hey here's some advil. " stan says handing you the pills.

"Thank you." You say swallowing the pills.

You hear Eddie yell inside. "Beverly do you hear that?"