chapter 18

"Bill!" You hear Eddie yell as he falls. Eddie stats to gag.

"Come on. Get out of there, dude. That's greywater." Richie says.

"Wait,wait,wait." Eddie says all run together.
"Oh, my god, my fucking flashlight? "Eddie yells.

"OH SHIT !" You yell as a heads start to pop out from the water. Everyone starts running.

"Come on , let's get the fuck out of here! Come on!" Richie yells pulling Eddie out of the water. You walk to the end of the tunnel.

"Holy shit is that Beverly? " you ask looking up.

"Bev." Ben says.

"HHow is she in the air?" Richie asks choking on his words.

"Guys. Are those...." Eddie says.

"The missing kids. Floating. " Stanley says grabbing your hand . You and stan stare at the kids that are floating in circles.

"Just let me grab her." Ben says. You look over to see mike helping ben up to Beverly.

"I'm slipping." Ben says "Bev. Beverly." Ben says holding her head.

"Why isn't she waking up? What's wrong with her? Beverly, please!  Come on! " pulls Beverly into a hug, he sits up and pulls her in for a kiss. He pulls away quickly.

"Wow." Richie says

"Well that wasn't weird." You say. You sit in silence The silence was broken by Beverly gasping for air.

"Bev?"

"January embers. "

"My heart burns there too."

"Jesus, fuck."

"Oh, god." Mike says. You all go in for a group hug.

"Where's Bill?" Beverly asks. You all separate and run around the corner to see bill.

"I wanna go home. I miss you. I wanna be with mom and dad." Georgie says.

"I want more than anything for you to be home. With mom and dad. I miss you so miss you so much." Bill says.

"I love you, Billy. " Georgie says.

"I love you too. But your not Georgie." Bill  continues to raise the gun to his head, he shoots him. Georgie falls to the ground. He starts to shake and and scream. He slowly starts to turn into Pennywise. Pennywise stans up.

"Kill it, Bill! Kill it!" Eddie yells.

"Shit." Richie exclaims. Everyone starts yelling kill it. You hear mike yell it's not  loaded. Bill points the gun to his head and pulls the trigger. Pennywise starts to act like the gun was loaded.

"Oh, fuck! " you yell. Pennywise starts to shoot blood out if his mouth. He starts to roar he lunges at bill. He pins bill to the ground , Beverly hits Pennywise with a steal pipe. He falls to the ground.

"Beverly no!" You yell.

"Mike move!" Stan yells. Pennywise smacks mike across the way. Bill jumps on Pennywise's back and chokes him with a steal rod.

"Help him." Beverly yells.

"Fuck!" Richie yells jumping on bill and Pennywise.  Stan and ben grab on Pennywise's arms while he spins in circles. Pennywise let's go of stan and ben making them slam against the wall. You run to stan.

"Oh shit." Stan grunts.

"Come on get up, you got this." You say pulling stan up off the ground. Pennywise pulls Richie off it's back making him land on his side. He flips bill to the ground he pulls him by the neck and starts to crawl.

"No, don't. Let him go. " Beverly crys.

"No. I'll take him. I'll take all of you. And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear. Orrr." The clown says sticking his finger up. "You'll just leave us be. I will take him, him only him and then I will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." The clown stated.

" Leave... I'm the one who dragged you all into this. I'm ssso sorry." Bill says.

"Sssorry." Pennywise says giggling.

"Go!"

"Bill are you fucking crazy?" You ask.

"Guys, shes right we can't! "Beverly says.

"I'm sorry." Bill says.

"Shut up bill, you don't need to be sorry." You say while Richie stands up.

"I told you, bill. I fucking told you. I don't want to die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face. You made me walk through shitty water. You brought me to a fucking crackhead house. And now..." Richie says pulling a bat from the pile of toys." I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown. Welcome to the losers club asshole!" Richie yells hitting Pennywise across the head with the bat.

Mike runs to take a swing at the clown but hands start to form from his mouth grabbing the pipe. Stan grabs a pole from the ground and hits the hands from Pennywise's mouth. The quickly turned into a deformed woman he charges at stan stan hits him again. You go running at him to take a swing but he turns into stan and stops dead in his tracks.

"I hate you. I never loved you. Nobody has,and your just a slut-" Pennywise's words were cut short  bye mike hitting his head with a steal rod. Pennywise's hands turn into insect legs , mike falls to the ground Pennywise trys to stab him but he rolls away.  Ben runs up behind him and stabs him with a fence pole. Pennywise roars and pain shooting out blood that starts to float.  Pennywise's head turns into a mummy he raps the cloth around Ben's head  he pulls him closer and closer to his face. Until you grab a chain and whip  Pennywise with it he let's go of ben you hit Pennywise to again until he was on his knees. He slowly turns into zombie looking creature a vomits on Eddie. Eddie pukes himself.

"I'm gonna kill you!!" Eddie screams kicking him in the face. He rolls on the floor and when he sits up again hes Beverly's dad.

"Hey bevvie. Are you still my little-" Beverly stabs a pipe down Pennywise's throat.  His face slowly starts to crack away back to the clown he spits the pole out of his mouth.

"Oh, shit!" You yell. Pennywise starts to slowly back away growling and shaking.

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly. Cause she wasn't afraid. And we aren't either. Not anymore. Now your the one who's afraid. Because your gonna starve. "Bill says while Pennywise flips over the well. Stan hands bill a pipe but before bill could hit him he starts to slip .

"Fear." was the last thing you heard from Pennywise before he fell down the well. You all look down the well. But Richie had to break the silence.

"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." You start to cry you turn to stan. He pulls you in for a hug.

"You know I would never say that to you." Stan whispers in you ear.

"I know. I love you stan."you whisper.

"I love you to."

"Guys the kids, there floating down." Eddie says you pull away from stan and look up. You look over to see bill holding Georgies yellow rain coat. You walk over and sit down next to him. You all pull him in for a group hug while he sobs over his little brother's death.