chapter 19

After the incident all the losers went home they didn't see each other for like a week. Eddie because he was grounded, Bill went on one last trip for the summer, Beverly was moving in with her aunt, Mike working with his grandpa, Ben basically working on the hideout, Richie's parents were going through a divorce, Stan's parents being paranoid about what he said at the church, and your moving in with Richie because your brother killed your dad. But bill came by you and Richie's house one day.

"Hey y/n , you and Richie need to meet me and the other losers at the train tracks later." Bill says

"Okay we will. Wait can we come with you now?"

"Yea."

"Okay let me go get Richie. "You slam the door and run up stairs.

"Richie we have to go Bill's here."

"Okay I'm coming. " Richie says getting up. You run to your room and grab a backpack with some spare clothes because you never know and run out the front door and jump on your bike. You guys get to the side of the road and see stans bike. You start to head down the the hill you see stan sitting in the grass you sit down your backpack and run up to him and sit down and give him a hug from behind wrapping your legs and arms around him. You place you head in the crook of his neck.

"Hi love." You say into his ear.

"Hi y/n." Stan says back. You twist yourself around stans body.

"That's all I get a hi y/n." You say connecting lips. Stan lays down with you on top of him.

"Come on guys I don't makeout with Bbbeverly every where I go." Bill says stuttering. You let go of stans lips rolling off him.

"Sorry bill." You and stan sit up and scoot next to each other.

"So what the fuck did you want us here for anyway?" Richie asks.

"Well the lllosers club needs to have a meeting. "  bill says

"About what?" Stan asks.

"You'll see."

"Wait why didn't we have this meeting at the hideout? " you ask bill .

"Because I wasn't sure if anyone didn't know how to get there."

"That makes sense."  You say shaking your head.

You wait a while for all the losers to get there first was ben second Beverly third mike then last but not least Eddie.  You all sit in a circle in the long grass with Stanleys head in between your legs,you start to twist your finger around his hair. Bill stands up and says

"All right everyone is here. We have a couple things to share y/n a Richie can go first. " bill says.

"So y/n in moving in with me because Henry killed her dad, so." Richie spits out. You all sit in awkward silence.

"Its true." You say starting to laugh.

"Y/n you good?" Stans asks.

"Yea just the way we sat there was funny ." You say calming down.

"Alright Beverly you next ." Bill yells so everyone can hear her.

"Okay so I'm moving in with my aunt this weekend . When I was put into those lights it was weird and I can only remember parts of it. I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like.... I saw us, all of us together back in the cistern, but we where older,like our parents ages."

"Wwwhat were we all doing there?" Bill asks.

"I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I can forget that . Beverly finishes but bill stands up quickly grabbing a piece of glass.

"Swear it. Swear if it isn't dead,if it ever comes back, we'll come back, two." Bill states. You stand up first then Beverly then Richie then Eddie then Mike stan and ben. Bill makes a cut in his own hand first, then he cuts Richie, Richie waves his hand around because its stings. Then bill cuts Eddie then mike after mike he goes to stan  stan grabs your hand and squeezes it then he let's go then bill moves to you you give bill your left hand as he slides the glass down your hand you stare off behind him you don't even move a muscle while he cuts your hand. After you he walks over to ben. Then after ben he goes to Beverly. She doesn't even flinch.  You all connect your hands and sit for a moment. You let go of you hands and sit in silence until.

"I gotta go. " stan says. You all look up at him.

"I hate you. " he says looking at bill then smiles. You all start to laugh.

"I'll see you later." He says walking off. He get half way there until.

"Hey stan."you yell

"Yeah!" he turns around you run up to him smashing your lips into his then  you feel hands slide onto your butt stan lifts you up you wrap your legs around him and let go for air.

"I love you Y/n Bowers."

"I love you Stanley Uris. "

So here's the book I started this book in march 2021and it is now October so here it is I hope you liked it. I do have a Stanley Barber xreader its called The bud so if you want to read it you can.