Chapter 17

"Oh, what time is it?" You say while looking at your alarm clock. "Shit I was supposed to be at nebolt  5 minutes ago.  You say while grabbing your backpack. And rushing out your room and down the stairs, you walk in the living room to hear the TV yelling kill him. kill him.  You see Henry stab Yea knife in your dad's neck. The man on the tv said oh, no. "Give him a big round of applause!" Your dad's neck starts to shoot blood . "Well done henry."the woman on the tv says. "Now bring her to me." The woman on the tv yells. Kill them all. kill them all."
You gasp. Henry shoots his head up to look at you.

"Oh, I'm gonna get you little shit!" Henry's yells .you run down the hallway and up the stairs to your room . You slam the door shut you grab your backpack and open your window you jump you hit the ground. Amense pain goes through your body. Everything goes black.

STANS POV

"Where is she?" You think to yourself.

"Stan we can't wait any longer." Ben says.

"Bbeverly was right. If we split up like last time, that clown will kill us one by one." Bill says.

"That's why I'm worried about y/n." Stan says.

"Hey maybe she just wasn't cut out for this." Richie says.

"Shut up." Eddie whispers hitting Richie's shoulder.

"He may be right. I mean who needs a woman. "  Mike's says .

"Yea your right." Ben says .

"Maybe Henry is doing something that's why she's not here." You say to yourself walking into the house.

You walk through the cold weary house . You make it to the basement. 

"Hey ,Eddie ,you got a quarter?" Richie asks.

"I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing."

"Beverly!!" Ben yells down the well.

"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asks.

"Hey guys here's a rope." You say.

"Thanks stan." Ben says. Mike and bill  tie the rope to the hook on the well .

"All right.  Come on." Mike says dropping the rope down the endless well. Bill crawls down first then Eddie then  Richie ben then   you.  Mike starts to crawl and then something throws mike on the ground .

"Mike! Mike! Mike!" You and the losers yell. You see Henry's head slowly appear above the well .

"What did you to her!" You yell. Henry starts to laugh. He pulls the rope up the well. You try to catch it but it slips through your grip. Everyone starts to yell but you hear y/n crying.  You turn around.

"Y/n?" You ask. You start to crawl down the pipe . You turn around to see none of the losers but one. You see y/n on the floor with a bite taken out of her shoulder. Y/n continues to whine in pain.

"Y/n Oh my god!" You say running up to her.

"Stan it hurts so bad. You got to help me."  Y/n says crying .

"Baby I don't know what to do." You pull her into a hug. You hear y/n's tears slowly turn into giggles.

"Y/n?" You pull her off of you to see y/n launching and you. Her mouth opened wide and bites your face. You yell in fear.  The losers come running towards you and y/n.

"What the fuck is that thing?" Richie yells.

"IT'S FUCKING Y/N!" Eddie yells with an ear piercing scream. Y/n slowly pulls he mouth off of your faces .

"I love you stan." Y/n says giggling. Y/n backs up into a pipe . Then pokes out Pennywise's head.

"Oh, shit!" Richie yells. Pennywise crawls back into the pipe.

"Stanley!" Eddie yells.

"No! No! No! No!" You yell backing away from the losers.

"Stan it's okay. "

Your pov

You wake up by the sound of screaming . You run down the dark tunnel you start to see light at then end. You fall out of the tunnel. To see the losers. Everyone is surrounding stan.

"Guys is he okay?" You ask.

Everyone turns around to see you they all stand up guarding stan. Stan sees you and let's out this ear piercing scream.

"Oh, not this shit again. "Ben says.

"What do you mean again?" You ask getting up off the floor .

"You ain't fooling anyone this time you piece of shit." Richie yells.

"Guy's it's me y/n ."

"Than tell us something only y/n would know." Bill says. You slowly start to pull a piece of crumbled paper out of your pocket and hand it to bill

 You slowly start to pull a piece of crumbled paper out of your pocket and hand it to bill

"Its my official invitation to the losers club."you say with tears in your eyes.

"Guys its y/n ." Bill says he hands you the paper back. You run up to stan to try to calm him down.

"Ah shit get away from me." Stan yells. You pull him in for a hug. He starts to cry in your shoulder but not tears of fear there tears of joy .

"Stan its ok." You say rubbing his back softly.

"Bill! Bill!" Eddie yells. You all start to chase after bill in the deep dark tunnel and hope for the best.