Chapter 4

You look across the room to see what time it is. Its around 5:00 . "Crap I need to make dinner before dad gets home and it's not done ." So you sit the note from Stanley on your bed and head to the kitchen. You open the fridge to find eggs ,tomatoes , cheese , and milk. "Well I guess dad hasn't gone food shopping yet .but I guess I can make something out of this ." You say to yourself. Then you remember that there is some pancake mix in the cabinet above the stove. So you pull down the pancake mix and start making, Pancakes with eggs and sundried tomatoes.  You finally get done with dinner and your dad calls the house. "Hello?"

"Hi honey its me."

"Oh hi dad."

" I'm gonna be coming home late from work tonight so if you make dinner make me a plate and put it in the fridge. "

"Well good timing dad I just got done with dinner. "

"Ok thanks honey I love you. "

"Love you to dad ."

"Bye."

"Bye."
You hang up the phone and see Henry holding the note from Stanley in his hand.

"What is this?" Henry asks

"Iiits nothing. " you say.

"NO WHAT IS IS." HE SAYS

"I said its nothing."you say

"Your getting love notes from stan the jew." He says

"WELL THE NEXT TIME I SEE THAT SCRONEY BITCH IM PUTTING HIM IN HIS PLACE!" he yells in your face.

"STOP HENRY HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" You yell.

Henry drops the note on the floor and grabs a knife out of the kitchen sink.

"WELL I DONT WANT MY SISTER TO GET HIT ON BYE A FUCKING JEW!" HENRY YELLS TRYING TO CUT YOU.

"HENRY PLEASE STOP!"you cry and you throw the toster and him trying to stop the attack from Henry. Henry jumps on top of you and starts to cut your arm as you scream in pain .You kick Henry in the balls  and he rolls off  because he is in so much pain. you jump up and grab the note from Stanley and run out of the house to the neighbors.  Your knockin on the door over and over again and some finally answered you ask .

"Can I use your phone please? "

"Sure honey come in." Your neighbor says.

So pull out the note and dial stans phone number. Some random women answers the phone.

"Hello?" The woman on the other end of the line says .

"Hi! Yes is Stanley there? You ask

"Yes hang on a second. " she says you hear her yell STANLEY PHONE FOR YOU!

"Richie I said to stop calling my " you cut stan off .

"I'm not Richie. "

"Oh sorry y/n. I didn't realize it's you."

"I need help." You say .

"What's up ?" He says .

"Can I stay at your house for the night ?i will explain why when I get there ."you say .

"Sure do I need to come get you or?"he says

"Um I can run there." You say.

"Ok when you get here you will see 4 windows at the front of my house. My window is the second window on the left. Hide in the bushes and tap on my window.  And I will let you in. Stan says.

"Ok why do I need to hide in the Bushes ?"you ask.

"My parents are Jews. They would kill me if they new that i let a girl in the house." He says.

"Didn't think about that. " bye.

You hang up the phone and start to running to stans house. Your almost out of breath and you finally see stans house. You follow stans instructions and start to climb into the Bushes and start to tap on stans window.

"Oh hey y/n.' Stan says with is head out the window.

"holy shit what happened to your arm?" He says

"Like I said I will explain." You say

"Ok come on." He says while he pulls you up into his room. He pulls you up and says  I'm gonna grab something for your arm  hang on. Stan says . You look around his room and its very clean. "I'm back."stan says he starts to wrap your arm "so what happened?"

"I just came home and found your note and looked across my room and saw what time it was and sat the note down on my bed and forgot to hide it .but I made dinner and stuff and got of the phone with my dad and Henry was standing there holding the note and he talked shit about you and I defended you and and he grabbed a knife and  cut me with it and I kicked him I'm the balls . And ran to,my neighbor and called you .

"I'm sorry I gave you the note" you cut him off  .

"Its not your fault Stanley. "

"STANLEY! " some random women yells . Which you  assume is his mom.

"That's my mom hang on." Stan says

You sit there in silence and wait  stan comes back in his  room

"So your sleeping in my bed. " stan says

"No what if your mom sees me." You say 

"Oh I didn't think about that." Stan says

"Yea ."

"But your not sleeping in blood soaked clothes. " stan says while pulling some clothes out of his drawers. He grabbed you a light blue polo shirt and red shorts that remind you of Eddie . And plopped them in your lap and left the room. You start to get undressed but when you went to take your shirt off a button got stuck in your hair . And stan walks in the room .

"AAAA!" Says while leaving the room again you finish getting dressed and yell .

"Stan I'm done "!

"Ok I'm coming in. Sorry I thought you were done ." Stan says.

"Its ok It was just my bra and underwear. " you say.

" well we have to get up early so we can be first to the quarry in the morning. " stan says.

"Ok good night Stanley. " you say .

"Good night y/n."stan