Chapter 9

You wake you to the phone ringing. You roll over and try to wake stan up but he won't buge so you get up and into the kitchen to answer the phone.

"Hello?" You say kinda sleepy.

"Hi Miss Uris, is stan there?" Beverly says into the phone .

"Um first off its Y/n and he's not up yet."

"Wait Y/n why are you at stan's?"

"Um I will tell you later , I will go wake stan up hang on a second. " you say sitting the phone on the counter. You run to stans room and wake him up stan runs into the kitchen . You look around on the floor for your dress. You find your dress on the floor at the end of Stans bed . You slipped on your dress and start to button it up .

STANLEY'S POV

"Stan-ley phone for you. " you hear Y/n say running her hand thorugh your mop of curls .

"Who is it?" You ask sitting up .

"It's Beverly she sounds really worried. "

You stand up and run into the kitchen.

"Hello." You say into the phone.

"Hi its bev , um I need to show you guys something and I got a hold of bill but can you call the rest of the gang ?" Beverly asks.

"Yea, I will. Bye. "

Y/N POV

You hear stan say bye and start dialing another number you finish buttoning your dress and walk out of stans room .

"is everything ok?" You ask stan quietly.

"Yea hang on second. "Stan says pulling the phone away from his ear and back again.

"Ok, can you call ben please? " stan says in the phone.

"Ok thanks Rich bye . "

"Why did you call Richie? "

"Because we need to go to Beverly's and she didn't know Richie or Eddie's number. "

"Oh I will go get my stuff ."

"Your backpack is on my desk chair your lucky Richie grabbed it for you. "Stan say in a funny ascent.

"Ok loser." You say and walk into stans room. You find your backpack and you unzip it and look inside and see a piece of paper you unfold it and read it.

"FUCK ME !!" You yell you ball the note up and throw it back in your backpack

"What's wrong ?" Stan asks while rushing in his room.

"Nothing I stubbed my toe on the chair!"

"Ok anyway we I just got off the phone with Eddie and he said we would all meet in the park so we can go to Beverly's together, and we need to get your bike. "Stan says putting a shirt and pants on .

"Ok so can you tell me what happened yesterday?"

"So um you kissed me and told me to go and I petaled and got bill ,ben and Richie because they were still at Ben's house . We grabbed some glass bottles out of bens recycle bin and through them in Bill's backpack and rode our bikes back to the park. But when we got back Henry was ontop of you and he punched you until you were passed out and we hit him in the head with glass bottles and brought you here. "

"Oh well shit that explains the band-aids on my face. Because I don't really remember anything that happened yesterday. "

"You ready to go ?"

"Yea." You guys go outside and jump on stans bicycle .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip because I can

"Hey hot stuff did you get my note?" Richie asks while you pick up your bike.

"Yea I did ."

"Well do you want to- ." Stan iterrupts.

"What are you guys talking about? "

"Nothing." Richie says.

Stanley runs up to bill and starts talking to him.

"So tomorrow at 7:00 in the morning?" Richie asks.

"Sure." You say walking up to stan.

"No, we have to go through the alleyway. "Stanley said.

"The alleyway takes way to long." Eddie says.

"What are they talking about? "You ask bill.

"I don't know? "Bill says.

"No, the alleyway is much faster. " Stan says.

"The alleyway is more dangerous and its disgusting. "

"How is it more dangerous? "

"It's smells like piss and it's gross. Just take the side streets for once."

"Oh, my god."

"The side streets are the same. They smell like piss and shit." Stan says.

"Okay, okay. Can you tell me what she said exactly?" Eddie asks.

"She didn't say anything, she just said that we need to hurry over." Stan says.

"She didn't say anything. Okay, okay. "Eddie says with a sassy tone.

"You made it  I  ." Beverly says out of breath. "I need to show you something. "

"What is it? More than we saw at the quarry? "Richie says. 

"RICHIE !" You yell .

"Shut up ! Just shut up , Richie. "Eddie says kinda agitated.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment. "Beverly says trying to forget what Richie just said.

"Then we will leave a lookout,  Richie sssstay here." Bill says throwing his bike down.

You all start to walk up the stairs to Beverly's apartment.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What if her dad comes back ?" Richie yells .

Stan and you whip around and say .

"DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO START TALKING !"

"It's a gift! " Richie yells back .

You laugh under your breath. You walk inside and start to head down a hallway. 

"In there." Beverly whispers. 

"What is it?" You asked. You feel a hand inter lock with yours you look down to see stans hand.

"You'll see." Beverly says.

"Are you taking us to your bathroom ?" Eddie asks. I just want you to know that 89% of the worst accidents happen in homes are caused in bathrooms And, I mean, that's where all the bacteria and fungi are and it's not a really sanitary place... "Eddie rants out.

Bill pushes open the door to see a blood covered bathroom.

"I knew it. "Eddie gags.

"You see it?" Beverly asks.

"Yes." Eddie mumbles out.

"What...What happened here? Stan asks.

"My dad couldn't see it. I thought I might be crazy. "

"Well if your crazy we're all crazy." Ben says.

"Wwwwe can't leave it like this ." Bill says.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I went on a camping trip this weekend so I couldn't mess with my wattpad.😥 Hope you like this chapter BYE!😋