Chapter 13

You and Richie throw your bikes in Bill's driveway and walk into the garage to see stan and bill putting up a map and blankets on the windows. You walk over to stan and tap his shoulder . Stan flips around in fear.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." You state.

"Its ok y/n, you didn't scare me it just caught me off guard. " stan says you stare into each other's eyes for a moment until.

"Hey y/n. "You flip around to see Beverly. 

"Shit bev , you scared the crap out of me. " you say . You notice that everyone Is here and mike is closing the garage door. You walk over and sit next to stan.
Ben hands bill something and bill puts it into the protector.

"Okay, look. That's where Georgie disappeared. "Bill says pointing to a spot on the map. "There's the Ironworks. And the the black spot. Everywhere it happens,  it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the--." You and ben cut bill off.

"The well house."

"It's the house on neibolt street. "Stan says while scooting you closer.

"You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and the hobos like to sleep?" Richie asks.

"I hate that place. It always feels likes its watching me." Beverly says.

"That's where I saw it . That's where I saw the clown." Eddie says.

"Tttttthat's where it lives." Bill says while Eddie takes a puff of his inhaler.

"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there." Stan says while grabbing you hand.

"I can ,    I mean think about it. That house at one point was probably the nicest house In the neighborhood. And now it looks like trash but if that is your home and you have taken care of it , your whole life that's gonna be hard to lose." You say.

"Can we stop talking about this? Iiii can barely breathe. This is summer. We're kids. I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack. " Eddie rants out. "I'm not doing this!" Eddie says and rips the map off the wall.

"What the hell ? Put the map back." Bill says.

"Mmm-mmm." Eddie says. The protector starts to click through the pictures. "What happened? "Bill asks." What's going on?" Stan asks bill while scooting closer to you.

"I got it. Hold on. "Mike says unplugging the protector. "Guys." You say getting up holding stans hand. "Georgie." Bill says under his breath. "Bill?" Stan asks. The protector starts to click over and over again. To show Bill's mom's face. Then to  Pennywise.

"What the fuck?" Richie yells.

"Its it." Bill says.

"What the fuck is that?
"What the fuck is that?" Richie yells.

"I don't fucking know! Eddie says jump into Richie's arms.

"Turn it off! Turn it off! Beverly yells.

"Yeah,Yeah, turn it off. Turn it off!" Richie yells.

Bill kicks the projector into the floor but it still is sliding through the pictures of Pennywise slowly. The protector clicks one more time and he's gone. We hear it click again and Pennywise has popped out of the picture.

"Run, Stanley! Richie yells . But stan doesn't move you run back across the room and grab stans arm and pull him across the room. Stan runs to wall  accidentally tripping you. You fall in front of Pennywise. He picks you up by your leg and dangles you in front of Beverly . Ben and mike open the garage door.  Every thing goes black.

STANLEY'S POV

Pennywise is dangling y/n in front of Beverly but ben and mike open the garage door. Pennywise disappears dropping y/n on her head. You run to y/n and sit her in your lap .

"Y/n?" You ask scared.
"Y/n?"

"It saw us, it saw us and it knows where we are. " Eddie yells.

"It alwwways did"bill says.

"Ssso, let's go." Bill say.

"Go? Go where?" Ben asks.

"Neibolt. That's where Georgie is." Bill says.

"After that? Look at y/n she is  unconscious !" You yell at bill.

"Yea, its summer. We should be outside. " Richie says.

"If you say its summer one more fffucking time..."

Bill turns around and gets on his bike and starts to ride away.

"Bill!       Wait!" Beverly yells. Beverly jumps on her bike and chases bill.

"Hey Mike ?" You yell .

"Yeah?" Mike say coming toward you .

"Can we put y/n in your basket?" You ask

"Yeah can you pick her up?" Mike asks

"Yeah I think so. "You put one arm under y/ns knees and the other arm around her back and picked her up. You walk over to Mike's bike and sit her inside and you run over to your bike and start to chase bill.

Y/NS POV

"MOM DAD WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" You hear a kid yell while jumping on you. You open your eyes to see what looks like an older version of stan laying next to you in bed.

"Cheyenne its , 6:00 in the morning. " stan says.

"Mommy tell daddy that it's ok to be up this early on Christmas." Cheyenne say laying on you .

"I think it will be ok this one time. "You say sitting up. You sit up and you feel like you're going to get sick.  You run to the bathroom and puke in the toilet. You look up and see stan .

"Babe this morning sickness is getting worse I think your pregnant again."  Stan said.

"What if a am pregnant again? "You ask

"I'm probably gonna have to get a second job." Stan says  you hear your phone ring. Stan leaves the bathroom to answer it . You walk back into the bedroom and fall on the floor . Stan comes running toward your and start saying your name . But your eyes get heavy and you can't keep them open .