Chapter 7

You all petal your bikes to Ben's house. Everyone drops there bikes in the front yard but stan.

"Hey why don't you just drop your bike like everyone else?" You ask.

"Because um because I have OCD." Stan says.

"Oh ." You say picking your bike up and putting out the kickstand.  You and stan walk inside.

"Hey Eddie I heard he has a rollercoaster and a pet chimp. And an old guys fucking bones. " Richie says.

"Yeah." Eddie says.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa WoW. Richie says.

"Cool, huh." Ben says.

"No. no, nothing cool. There's nothing cool.        This is cool, right here. Wait, no.  No, it's not cool. "Richie says.

"What's that?" Stan asks.

"Oh, that? That's the charter for Derry township." Ben says.

"Nerd alert." Richie says.

"No actually, it's really interesting. Derry started as a beaver trapping camp. "Ben says but Richie interrupts.

"Still is am I right boys?" Richie says putting his hand up.

Stan and Eddie shake their heads no .

"No." You say standing next to stan. Richie puts his arm down.

"Ninety-one people signed that charter that made Derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace. "Ben says.

"The entire camp." Eddie asks  concerned.

"There was rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everybody just thought it was the plague or something. But it's like one day everybody just got up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well houes." Ben explains.

"Jesus. We can get Derry on Unsolved Mysteries. " Richie says .

You here Ben's door creek open you turn around to see Beverly looking at ben and ben tell you and her to be quite about the New kids on the Block  poster that was on the door you turn back around.

"I don't  know. "Richie says.

"Maybe he's just trying to make some friends, Stanley. "Richie says.

"Where was the well house the well house? " bill  interrupts.

"I don't know. Some where in town, I guess.  Why ?" Ben says.

"Nothing. "Bill says.

"Well I have to get going if I'm not home before Bowers he will kill me ." You say.

"Ok see you later hot stuff. "Richie says.

"Whatever losers. You say and walk out of the house. Right before you get on your bike stan comes running out side .

"Y/n!" Stan yells.

"What stan the man?"

"Um can you not say anything about my OCD? "

"Yea don't worry about it. " you say .

"Oh, and Y/n I have another question. "

"What's up?"

"Do you want to got to the park with me later?

"Sure." You say starting to pedal off.

"7:00?" Stan said yelling.

"YOU GOT IT LOSER." You yell as you head down the street. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SHIT!" You say to yourself sense Henry's home . You park you bike around the back of your house and climb thorugh your bedroom window so you don't have to deal with Henry. "I'm so fucking hungry." You say to yourself . But you are smart so you kept a food stash under your bed . You found  some crackers and twinkie. You pulled the food out of the box that was under your bed and sat on the bed. You ate that shit so fast. You got up and put the trash in the trash can and sat on your bed. And started to think about all the thinks you did today. "SHIT!" I forgot to give stan his clothes. You say to yourself. I will call him and see if I can come over early . You don't hear Henry in the house anymore so you slowly opened you bedroom door and walked to your phone and dialed the number 233-679-990 .

"Hello?"

"Hi stan it's me ."

"Oh, what's up?"

"Sooo I forgot to give you your clothes back  so can I come to your house early?"

"Sure."

"Ok I will be there soon. Wait!"

"What?"

"Do I need to sneak in or?"

"No you don't need to my parents aren't home."

"Ok see you soon."Bye.

You hang up the phone and run into your bedroom and grabbed your   Rubik's cube and through it into your backpack with stans clothes and climbed out your window . And jumped on your bike .