Chapter 16

"Hey stan what should I wear?" You ask while digging through your bag.

"What do you have?" You dump your bag on the floor to see overalls a white shirt jean shorts, maroon shirt, baby blue shirt, black shorts and under garment's.

"Ok um none of this will work hang on a second. " stan says rushing out of the room. You sit on the floor putting all your clothes back in your bag.

" will this fit?" Stan says holding up a sun dress.

YOUR DRESS

"Yea it should. Where'd you get this?"

"It was gonna be your birthday present but, I will get you something else."

"Aww thank you stan." You say pulling him in for a hug.

"Well I'm gonna change." You say while walking into the closet.

STANS POV

Y/n came out of the closet beautiful than ever. The dress fit her perfectly.

"Your beautiful Y/n Bowers." You say to her .

"Your quite handsome yourself Stanley uris." She says her face looks like a tomato from blushing.

"I love you ."

"I love you to. But I probably need to leave before your mom gets suspicious."

"Ok. Are you staying here again? Not that I have a problem with you staying here just." You were cut off by y/ns lips touching yours. Y/n pulls away even tho you wanted to go farther.

"Yea I'll stay here I'm scared to see my dad."

"Okay I love you."

"Love you to." She says while climbing out of the window.

Y/NS POV

You run down the streets to Richie's house and knock on the door.

"Hi y/n how can I help you?" Miss Tozier says holding the door open.

"I was wondering if I could go to stans barmitzvah with you?"

"Absolutely you can come. Come in have a drink we are getting ready to leave. "

You walk inside and go to the kitchen and grab a glass out of the cabinet and fill it up in the sink.

"Hey y/n ." Richie yells.

"Hey Rich."

"You coming to stans barmitzvah with us?"

"Yeah because if I left with him it would look weird."

"Yeah I see your point."

"Weres your mom?" You ask Richie sitting down your glass.

"In her room."

"Thanks." You walk down the hall way to Mrs Tozier's room. You knock on the door.

"Come in." You walk in the room.

"Mrs Tozier I just want to say thank you for letting me stay here so much lately."

"Oh, it's no problem dear your one of Richie's friends and friends are treated like family. " you hug Mrs Tozier.

"Holy crap look at the time we got to go. RICHIE GET IN THE CAR!" Mrs Tozier yells while pulling you out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So,off of what I just read, the word leshanot comes up alot, which means to change, transform. Which makes sense, I guess ,because today I'm supposed to become a man. It's funny though. Everyone , I think, has some memories they're prouder of than others, right? And maybe that's why change is so scary. Cause the things we wish we could leave behind.....the whispers we wish we could silence...the nightmares we most want to wake up from, the memories we wish we could change...the secrets we feel like we have to keep are the hardest to walk away from. The good stuff? The pictures in our mind that fade away the fastest? Those pieces of you it feels the easiest to lose. Maybe I don't wanna forget. Maybe if that's what today is all about, forget it, right? " Stanley tells the people in the church.

"Thank you Stanley. " his dad says while trying to take the microphone.

"Today , I'm supposed to become a man,but I don't feel any different." Stan says walking off stage.

"I know I'm a loser. And no matter what. I always fucking will be." Stan drops the mic and runs out of the church . Richie starts to clap but his mother pulls him down. You jump up and shimmy your way through the row of people and chase stan.

"Stan! Stan wait! " you yell out of breath down the rode.

"Y/n they're going to kill me!" He yells while falling to his knees.

"Hey we may have to sleep under a bridge tonight but that's ok."

"Hey!"

"Come on ,let's go get our bikes ." You say grabbing stans hands and pulling him up. You run back you stans house stan runs inside to change and grab some warm stuff. You grab your bike and stans . Stan runs outside in a polo shirt and Khaki pants. And two backpacks.

"Here take this."stan says throws a backpack at you ."

"Ok ." You throw the backpack on your back.

"We can stay at the hide out." You say.

"Good idea." stan says while peddling away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's the rope its around here somewhere. "

"Hey y/n I found it." Stan yells behind you.

"Yess."you flip around .

"Ladys first ." Stan say while pointing to the ladder. You look at him like he's a fool.

"What are you waiting for?" Stan asks .

"For you to go you said ladys first. "

"Oh my god y/n."

"I was kidding! " you say while climbing  Down the ladder.

Hello people I just want to say thank you for all the reads. And I'm thinking about making a sequel so if you have any ideas let me know 😁😁