Chapter 12

The next morning you jump out of your bed at 6:00 so you can make it to Richie's on time. You jump out of bed and run straight to your closet. You put on a white short sleeve shirt with some plaid pants and white sneakers.

You run out of your closet into the bathroom and brush your teeth and your hair

You run out of your closet into the bathroom and brush your teeth and your hair. You quietly walked into the kitchen to grab an apple,and she your dad sleeping in the recliner. You quietly walk out of the house so Henry or your dad doesn't hear you. You jump on your bike and head to Richie's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey y/n." Richie yells off his front porch. You get off your bike and lean it on the porch rails.

"So what do you want to do?" You ask.

"Um come to my room I need to ask you a question. "Richie says opening the front door.

RICHIE'S POV.

You walk inside and see your abusive dad has left for work. You walk down the hallway to your room.

"Here it is, The amazing room everyone talks about!" You yell.

"Nice! "Y/n says looking up and down in my room .

"You can sit on my bed." You say . Y/n sits down on your bed and sees a poster .

"Wait you like the rolling stones?" Y/n asks with a surprised face.

"Yeah, my favorite song bye them is satisfaction. "You say all run together.

"Oh my god mine too!" Y/n says excitedly.

Oh my god Richie cut to the point of why you brought her here. Just tell her. You think to yourself.

Y/N POV.

You and Richie sit in silence for a moment until.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah Richie you can tell me anything. "

"Um, Ilikeeddie." Richie spits out.

" what?" You ask.

"I LIKE EDDIE, ok but don't tell anyone your the only person that knows." Richie says.

"I won't tell anyone. But why do you call,me hot stuff all the time?"

"Its a cover up y/n." Richie yells.

"Ok but stan is gonna get mad if he knows I was here this early. "

"Why would stan get mad? Are you two dating or something? "Richie asks.

"Yeah we are." You say.

"Oh, shit why didn't he tell anyone ? But that kiss makes more sense now."

"I'm surprised you haven't told anyone about that yet."

"Oh, Henry knows."

"FUCK YOU RICHIE!"

"Y/n y/n ! I was kidding. " Richie says grabbing your arm.

You and Richie talked for about and hour and a half  about Eddie Stan and home life then looked at the time.

"SHIT !we have to leave now its 8:30." You yell.

"Why where are we going?" Richie asks.

"To Bill's you dumbass!" You yell as you leave Richie's room.  You and Richie go out the front door and grab your bikes and head to Bill's.

Sorry I know that was a short chapter but I wanted to do bills house in one chapter. 😁😐.