~8~

•☞💜︎☜︎•

Yari's POV

Wow.

What a day yesterday was. What a day today could be. What I day tomorrow could become.

Why the fuck do I keep saying stupid shit to myself.

Peeling my eyes open slowly I look around to find myself...not in my usual bed.

Yesterday didn't even seem real to the point that if I hadn't opened my eyes, I would have still been fooled by this paradox of an outcome.

Slowly slumping up to a sitting position I throw the blankets off of me and walk towards the connected bathroom. Brushing my teeth and hair, my groggy feeling still resides as I make way out the room and down the stairs.

I honestly didn't get a chance to look at the time so I can only assume either everyone is awake and I've been asleep for a year or nobody woke up and it's still the ass crack of dawn.

Hearing the silence of the house, I can only guess the latter.

Walking into the kitchen, I look around at all the appliances before spotting the key to my desired happiness. Rummaging through all of the cabinets I eventually spot the mugs and stick one under the faucet in which the coffee is being produced. After the coffee brews and finishes I take my mug and take a good whiff of its contents before indulging in a savory sip.
Leaning against the counter I cross one arm over my stomach as I hold my mug up to my lips with the other. Now just seems like the perfect opportunity to space out.

So I do.

Upon having my little moment, footsteps could be heard making way down the stairs in my direction before one Min Yoongi comes strolling into the kitchen. He half awakenly bids me a good morning before set himself up a cup of coffee as well.

"How did you sleep?" I ask him lowly.

"Good. You?"

"Pretty good considering I'm tempted to say fuck it and go back to bed." He chuckles lowly before humming in agreement.

"So what are your plans for today?"

"Planning on going down to the studio to mix."

"On your day off?"

"It's more relaxing for me then it is work."

"Ah I see." There was a short pause of silence before he piped up.

"What about you?" I take a moment to think.

"Well it's my first day here so maybe familiarize myself with everything and see how it goes from there."

"Well if you ever get bored, I'm sure you'll find it eventually but we have a dance studio and gym in the basement along with a recording studio."

"Heh, I'm not surprised." I laugh while still in thought.

"And why is that?" Ha raises an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"Just wrapping my head around the fact that I went from living by myself in a studio apartment to having a conversation with Min Yoongi about the dance studio in his basement. The fucking odds" I mumble the last part to barely a whisper before he hums a response, grabs his coffee and stands right across from me, leaning on the island.

"You know it's not just you. The hot dancer from the club. What are the odds she ends up sipping coffee in our kitchen." He chuckles as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Hmm mystery girl as you say. Jimin told me about you little gossip session about me. I'm flattered I must say." He grins and looks down at his drink.