~42~

•☞︎💜☜•

Yari's POV

⚠️TW TALK OF SENSITIVE TOPICS ⚠️

Life has a way of showing you how painfully hard it is to display the delicacy that is your guarded vulnerability.

Whether that be through the course of fate or just simply stupid motives, it's impossible to justify the outcome of someone's actions or even how they react to that of sadness. Hell even happiness can't be justified by a foreign eye.

Either you pity them or you don't. Don't lead on by the fake display of sympathy, it only makes it harder to resist the temptations of false reliability to ones own heart.

Making the rights seem oh so wrong and the wrongs seem oh so...normal. 

To understand the concept of metal maturity, or stability I should say, in accurate regards to what it truly  means to surround yourself with the correct atmosphere of love. False love can corrupt even the toughest of hearts.

With legs crossed and eyes trained to my thoughts hanging blindly in the air, my bad habits become painfully obvious as the skin of my cuticles slowly begins to peel back due to my own advances. The crimson red substance seeps to the surface of my fingers, however I could not care less at this very moment.

The quiet room stayed in it's less then peaceful sustain yet I still could care less. Frankly, I couldn't care about anything right now.

Each boy hugging each other protectively on the, as surprising as it is to find out, king sized bed. From my perspective, their breathing patterns seemed slightly sped up to my own knowledge as that of someone that was nervous. Reasonably so.

Starting a conversation with the classic heart shattering phrase 'please don't look at me differently' sure sounds like an inviting topic to chat about don't you think?

One might say, 'why tell them? You've only known them for less then a month' in which I would graciously respond by saying... 'guilty conscious maybe?'

Yet with sincere honesty,
I really couldn't formulate the real reason. Maybe the fact that someone really truly showed the colors of their appreciation for ones heart. Not taking it for granted, not pitying the fragile side of it, just the raw rarity of it.

Blinking my dry eyes a few times, I clear my throat while looking down, snapping myself out of my daze to proceed speaking. "So um...well actually I probably shouldn't start there. Maybe twelve or thirteen? No no not there. Uh...sorry guys I'm just a little confu—"

"Baby. Please relax and breathe like we always do, yeah?" Jungkook sits up from leaning his body on Jin in hopes of encouraging a more steady breathing patter to lighten my weight of speaking better. Which I'm grateful for.

Breathing in and out dramatically to show his guidance, I nod my head up and down following his lead with smaller, more at ease breathes. He smiles at me reassuringly as I do the same with as much warmness as I could muster up before trying once more.

"So uhh... There are definitely some things that I feel like need to be said before we go any further in this relationship." My head snaps to the side in an anxious tick, symbolizing my unease. "I umm. I just want to say sorry for giving you guys such a hard time about my past so far but I hope now can answer all of your questions. Or some of them at least."