~38~

•☞︎💜☜︎•

Yari's POV

Quick shower quick shower, gotta take a quick shower!

Thank goodness my brain decided to just really do good for me right now and allow me to take the pain killers before the shower. It's kind of like extra relief. Two in one.

The shower was refreshing with all of the walking and dancing I have been doing tonight and definitely helped to wake me up more. Not that I need a shower for me to be awake but you know...it helps.

Washing up quickly and doing a quick shave for the soon to be events of tonight, I slip out of hot water with slightly damp hair making my curls begin to take volume and lotion my body to place a dark purple camisole on top. No under garments of course.

My semi wet curly hair falls down my back as I open the door to find an outfit and two other objects laying on the middle of the bed. One men stood looking outside of the window at the gorgeous nighttime lights while the other grazed my body with heat as he unbuttoned each button of his black shirt.

Both of their gazes fall on me as my ascension out of the bathroom finally makes way and their little games could finally begin.

"Put this outfit on and do it quickly. Don't want our little slut to be treated as one now do we?" Yoongi says while cocking his head to the side from standing in front of the window.

I mean, I wouldn't mind that...

Nodding my head with small steps towards the bed, I finally get a clear view of the contents on the sheets, widening my eyes the finest bit. Not out of surprise, but out of a bit of excitement. I love experimenting.

There lies a stunning black silk blind fold with a matching shimmery pair of handcuffs lined with smooth leather connected with a smooth metal chain holding both wrist holds together.

Holy shit.

I slowly reach out to pick up the pink and black lace lingerie, in which I've never seen before, and feel the thin see through fabric before feeling a strong hand come to my hair. With a slow yet firm hold, they pull it down and to the side exposing my neck to said person. Their hot body pushes against the back of my body as the familiar scent of vanilla fills my nostrils onto the side of my neck.  I suck in a breath.

"Mmm. Now is that the way you respond when your daddy's bring you presents?" I shake my head side to side with a gulp.

The hold on my hair gets stronger as a slight moan leaves my lips while my eyes flutter closed. "And there it is again. Not even a fucking thank you. What, is this little slut forgetting how to speak now or are we going to have to fuck some respect into her?"

I shake my head again but actually come out with words this time around. "Sorry Hobi. It won't happen again." A small unintentional smirk finds way onto my face which is quickly wiped away. But not quick enough.

His breathe lingers on my neck as his patience reflects off of his hand fisting my hair with force letting me know he's not pleased. "I fucking hate liars Yari. You want to be slick and act like a disobedient slut then we'll treat you like one. Get the hell in the bathroom and change. You have one minute or your punishment will be something you will NEVER forget." The visible grit of his teeth lets me know he's anything but messing around.