~10~

•☞💜︎☜︎•

Yari's POV

I'm a fucking mess.

Not anything in particular about myself, but just my whole being is a mess.

It had been a few days since the whole incident and I'd say the universe took this as a learning opportunity to shut the fuck up and let me live.

Starting in three days would be the one week mark until they make a decision and I'm very hopeful about how the way things are going. The guys have been much more affectionate with me, though none of us had gotten to the kissing stage quite yet.

Instead of little hugs here and there, Kookie pulls me on his lap any time he is sitting on the couch, in the kitchen, or really anywhere that allows two people on one chair. Though even if it didn't he still pulls me.

Tae has went from not letting me eat on my own to not letting me live on my own. He's always lurking somewhere to make sure I'm okay and even if I am he'll walk in as if 'passing by' and hug me before doing his own this.

Jimin is the same as Tae except he doesn't lurk, he just stays where I am all. the. time.

Joonie checks on me more but he's not much of someone who shares much physical contact as I can tell.
Jin is the same way. Hobi likes playing with my hair or rubbing my feet or really doing anything to help me relax. He's the angel of them all.

The one that surprised me the most was Yoongi. I've always seen him to be extremely reserved and push off-ish but lately he's been the most affectionate. He always comes up to hug me and remind me constantly that if there's anything I need or that's bothering to come and talk too one of them.

The guilt is hitting him hard I guess.

Anyhow it was already Sunday and the boys had off from practice today as they usually do. I was sitting cross legged on the couch while Hobi sat in front of me on the floor as I played with his hair. Tae had his head on my shoulder while we watched the most recent episode of Running Man. Everyone was in the living room watching as well.

Umm except for Namjoon.

He is always working. Even when they have days off he's working. Even if I wanted to talk to him I couldn't because I don't want to disturb him working. Moral of the story is he's a workaholic.

Does he not like having me around?

Has he been avoiding me because he doesn't like me?

I need so stop with this overthinking bullshit.

Maybe I should go check on him. See if I could talk to him and get to know him better. Even if he's working it's only one time right...

"Um guys." I speak up as they all hum. "Do you guys know where Joon is?" Some shake there head no while others just shrug.

"Last a saw him was yesterday when he went into his room to sleep but I don't think he ever came out." Jin tells me from the love seat to the left side of the couch. I thank him before looking at my phone.

Well it's only 11:30 in the morning so I guess that's not that bad.

I sign before moving off the couch to make way to his room. The guys protest against my departure but they can suck it up for now.

Making a b-line to his room I knock lightly before hearing a groan. I take that as a change to crack the door open slightly to peek through.

As I look in I see him slumped over his desk chair on front of his monitor. There are papers everywhere and the computer had the default streams of color as if he had not touch the computer long enough for it to rest. He sat in black sweatpants with a grey sweatshirt and looked as though he hadn't slept in hours.