~31~

•☞︎💜☜︎•

Yari's POV

Everyone was rushing everywhere to get their shit together for this concert in a few days.

Stylists were chatting up about costumes, makeup artists were putting their two cents on different makeup looks, production crew was making sure everything was set up perfectly. Is was chaos.

I talked to Jin about an hour or two ago seeing as the guys had to get on stage for mic checks and run throughs as soon as they got here. After they go through some staging, they move to makeup to do test makeup looks to see what fits the outfits best. That takes some time in and of itself.

They just got off the stage and got back to the room all sweaty and tired, throwing themselves on the makeup chairs for the stylists to dry them and start working.

This was easy for them, all they had to do was sit there and follow basic facial movement instructions... but some found it harder then others.

"Jungkook. Stop being stubborn and turn your head." I heard the stylists noona say irritatedly. His eyes were closed but you could tell he wasn't asleep. He was just being a brat.

Letting out a large puff of air, I stand up from the couch and make way towards where he was sitting. Putting my hand on her shoulder, I lean over to whisper in her ear. "Can I talk to him for a minute?" She puts the brush down on the table next to her and nods before walking to the other side of the room.

Walking around to the front of him, I squat down and grab his hands in mine making him open his eye before they go wide when seeing who it was. "Hi noona."

I give him a small smile. "Hi Kookie Monster." His eye immediately light up a little seeing that I was being friendly with him. "I hear that you're giving your stylist noona a hard time." He immediately starts pouting again while looking as our hands.

"You're mad at us." He says in a quiet voice. I shake my head side to side while rubbing my thumb on his hand. "No baby I'm not mad. I'm just hurt is all." He looks in my eyes with sad ones making me want to apologize for being the biggest bitch face in the world and not talking to them but I have to remind myself to stay strong.

I squeeze his hand and lean forward a little to look at him better."But just because you're hurt doesn't mean you should be mean to your stylist, or your makeup artist, or your security, or anyone. They are just trying to do their job baby, so be nice." His glossy eyes meet mine and he nods with a sad expression.

"I wish we didn't do what we did to you. I don't want to be on bad terms with you. It makes me sad." I giggle a little at how cute he is acting.

"It makes me sad too Kookie. All you guys have to do is be honest with me and communicate. That's all I ask." He shifts in his seat with a nod of understanding and agreement.

I stand up, getting ready to walk back to the couch before he grabs my hand making me stay. He looks up at me apprehensively with his beautiful doe eyes before speaking. "C-can I have a kiss?"

I chuckle and nod, placing my pointer and middle finger under his chin before leaning forward and attaching our lips together. His left hand finds way to the back of my neck, holding me there while his lips form to mine.

The kiss was smooth with so much want from him. It was slow yet strong and passionate, holding so many strong emotions. They don't know that I've sort of figured out why they have been acting like this, so for now, all I can do is wait until they confirm.

Pulling away from the kiss with a smooth intake of air, I open my eyes to look at him as he does the same. Our eyes lock for a few moments before he gives a big smile, rubbing his thumb on my cheek. I give a smile back before standing up. "Now be happy and listen to your stylist noona." I tell him while poking his nose. His face scrunches up before he nods.