~22~

•☞💜︎☜︎•

Yari's POV

I woke up the next morning wrapped in a pair of long, comfortable arms. Turning over to my side, I look at the culprits peaceful and content face with fondness as his chest rises and falls at an even and content pace. Lightly stroking the back of my hand to his cheek, I couldn't help but admire his many beautiful features. He truly was a stunning man with a beautiful heart, and just thinking about it made a small smile creep across my face.

"Good morning sunshine." He voices out with his deep enticing morning voice. "Good morning Hobi. How are you feeling?" He pulls me closer to his chest with a deep sigh and his eyes closed, yet a small smile on his face. "Amazing with you next to me. How about you?" I giggle a little before responding. "I feel amazing as well."

He drags his hand up and down my back soothingly. "I'm happy to hear that." We lay in the bed for a few more minutes of content silence before I speak up. "When do you guys have to be at practice today?" He chuckles a little before opening his eyes and looking at me. "You wanna know a little secret?" I nod my head with a small smile.

"We don't have practice for the rest of the week." My eyes widen at this information. "What! And why not?" He sits in silence for a second before decision to answer. "Well...we wanted to tell you all together but I hate keeping secrets." The confusion on my face was evident while I awaited for him to finish. "We leave for our flight to the states on Saturday so the company gave us a few rest days before we leave." The states?!

"Oh ok. Does that mean I'm going with you guys?" He nods his head up and down fast. "Of course it does. We would never leave you here by yourself." I nod in understanding. I suppose it would be a nice trip, I just hope it's not to New York or anything.

"So where exactly are we going in the states then?" He looks up in thought for a second. "Um, I think we have a few concerts in LA as well as some interviews for a week and then we fly down to Texas for a concert or two before chilling there for a few days. Then we head up to New York to do a bunch of performances and interviews there for a week before we come back home. It's only a three week trip before we head to Europe for a month." Well damn.

Do I have to go with them? No fucking shit I'll have to go with them, they're gonna refuse to let me out of their sight from now on after yesterday. I suppose if I just suck it up and stick by them or the staff I'll be good.

I sit up in the bed suddenly causing him to stir out if his almost back to sleep state. "Hey! How about we do something tonight. Like an official welcome party but like, also a getting ready for a good mini tour party." His eyes brighten up as he rubs his eyes and stretched his tired muscles out. "That sounds like a great idea."

Yes! We can finally forget about yesterday and do something fun to get their minds off of those past awful events. "Yes, we can drink and play games and eat a shit ton of food and have fun." I kiss him on the cheek and jump out of bed with a new mission at hand.

Checking the time, it read 9:26 am which means I have until 2 to get everyone on board. That'll take like five minutes though.

Taking a morning shower and brushing my teeth and hair, I put on a cropped long sleeve turtle neck with some simple skinny jeans and some light make up for the evening. Might as well get ready now rather then later.