~46~

•☞💜☜︎•

Yari's POV

"So let me get this straight..."

"Yes?"

"After Jin left, you punished her. Agust D-ed her, fucked her brains out, but are you sure you did aftercare?"

Yoongi huffs out in annoyance, nodding his head alone with his leaders question in distaste. "Of course I did Namjoon. That's what got us here."

Namjoon was surprised by the outcome of our ministrations, definitely not holding back on the nosy antics. "Anddd...that somehow sent her into sub space?"

Both boys eyes trailed down to my body that lied on Yoongi's lap, arms wrapped around his shoulders as my nose burrows deeper into his neck, legs wrapped tightly around his waist. "Yeah I guess. I don't know, it really just kind of clicked as soon as it happened."

Namjoon pats my back soothingly, looking down at my koala form which was wrapped tightly around the man before me. "Ah I see."

~1 hour earlier~

We both lie there catching our breathes, Yoongi's whole body still on top of me with his mouth landing small kisses on my shoulder.

I felt...I felt like I was on cloud 9 right now.

Nothing else mattered to me but the pure emotions emitting in the air and the man on top of me right now. I would give anything to the man on top of me at this moment.

"You did so good for me kitten. I'm so proud of you." I smile lightly into the white thick blanket below me, allowing myself to bask in the feeling of his kisses all over my body and deep words of encouragement.

Pulling out and going over to my bathroom, I whine out at the loss of contact, body beginning to feel light as my thoughts begin to overthrow me.

I feel...happy. Great even. I don't feel like anything that has happened really happened. It felt too good to be true. Was it true? Was this all just a beautiful dream that I wanted so hard for it to be reality?

I'm broken out of my thoughts when the sound of Yoongi coming back graces my ears, the thought of him being with me only managing to excite me more.

"I'm sorry about all of these baby" his hand rubs up and down the deep marks made, lightly comforting over each one. "I'll buy some treatment for all of this before the day ends alright?" My lack of response confused him, stuck on the factor that he knew I was awake so why was I not responding?

"Kitten, are you alright? You did so well for me baby girl, so so well." Taking the opportunity that his artwork was on display, he quickly grabs his phone from the table snapping a quick picture of my back and legs, before cleaning me up and flipping me over to do the same on the other side.

I was completely out of it, not really caring what he did with me at this point and just enjoying the feeling of his touch on my skin.

Almost as if a switch clicked in his brain, his eyes widen at the sudden reason of my lack of ability to speak or move. "Shit."