~11~

•☞💜︎☜︎•

Yari's POV

"Fuck Tae!"

"Baby I'm gonna move now. Are you ready?"

"Yes just go slow."

"I promise I won't hurt you like last time." I look at him and nod my head.

"Should I ask Kookie to join?"

"No this is our moment. You can move now."

"As you wish jagi."

"TAE I TOLD YOU TO GO SLOW!"

"I DID GO SLOW!"

"Clearly not since we're both dead now." I toss the controller on the bed before falling back with a huff.

"Baby I'm sorry. Neither of us saw him there, we were bound to be dead either way." I look at him as I narrow my eyes while I sit up.

"There is ALWAYS a way." I tell him as I lean in closer to his face. He looks at me like a mad woman before putting the controller down and turning towards me. He grabs both of my hands while we face each other cross legged on the bed.

"Jagi we've been playing this for 3 hours. If we don't take a break I'm going to lose all of my brain cells." I huff out in disappointment before looking down and nodding. He chuckles and leans forward to kiss my forehead before dragging me out of the room with him.

It's currently Thursday and the guys just got back from practice a few hours ago. I was sitting on the couch in a matching black and white lounge set.

When Tae saw me, he remembered hearing a conversation between Hobi and I about how I played video games and asked me if I wanted to play

When Tae saw me, he remembered hearing a conversation between Hobi and I about how I played video games and asked me if I wanted to play. I said yes of course.

I enjoy the playful and childish moment between us. It reminds me of how young I am even though I have a shit ton of adult responsibilities that are currently pushed to the side at the moment. It's still a very freeing feeling.

We walked into the kitchen with his hand still in mine. Jin was cooking while Joon was doing work on his laptop. Jungkook and Yoongi sat just on the sides of him on the stools at the island.

Me and Jin had become closer emotionally. We talk much more often and he does hug me sometimes but I always wait for him to initiate things with me. I definitely don't want him to feel pressured since all of the rest of the boys are a bit more intimate with me then he is, but I still try my best to do things with him so he doesn't have to worry about our lack of physical contact.

I go to sit up on the corner of the long counter while Tae comes to stand in between my legs. I wrap my arms around his underarms and rest my chin on his shoulder while he is turned facing the boys.

"So what are your guys plans for the rest of the night?" They all look at me and shrug before continuing what they were doing.

"I was thinking we watch a movie. It's been a few days since you all have been in one room together. Outside of work that is."