~34~

•☞︎💜☜︎•

Yari's POV

Well...he wasn't kidding.

I did my best to keep it down as much as I could but when you're at the naked disposal of a very attractive, very horny man. Things get heated. Very. Quickly.

Jin was sound asleep in the bed next to us, as he should be seeing as it was around 12:30 in the morning. His soft, smooth breathes filled his side of the room to a relaxed content state. Ours on the other hand. That was a different story.

He let me sleep for a few hours, holding my back against his front with his arm draped around my waist and other arm under my head. It was so relaxing and chill, until he woke up all horny and not vibing.

He started to lay kisses on my shoulder up to the curve of my neck, finding way to my ear. His deep husky voice filled my clouded night time senses making me stir. "Wake up baby. I wanna play some more."

I shake my head a little, ridding myself of my groggy state to turn over and look at him. I could sense him looking back at me through the darkness of the room making me smile a little.

And so our night time adventures began.

It was quite a fun game actually. Our 12:30 fun consisted of a deep hard fuck, me trying to keep it to minimal low moans. Trying.

My back was to his chest as he pounded into me while biting onto my shoulder. I wanted to scream out his name so bad but he sadly stuck two fingers in my mouth to keep me quiet.

"Keep it down baby. You don't want me to stop because you're being too noisy do you?" I shake my head no with my eyes closed tight. "Then be a good girl and take what I give you quietly."

And so it went on. After a solid two orgasms just off of that one position, he gave me some time to rest before he was hard again. How a man could be so horny was beyond me...but I'm not complaining.

If I'm honest, I expected a surprise wake up call from him so I didn't sleep that heavy like I usually do to make it easier to do things without being groggy. I slid down under the blanket, settling in between his legs with his erect dick right at my face for easy access.

Taking the tip of his rock hard erection in my mouth, he breathes out heavily through his nose while running his hand through my hair from under the thin sheet.

Not wasting time with this one, I rest my hand at the base if his dick and take him all in my mouth, bopping my head up and down on his length making his low groans more evident to my ears.

Stroking him up and down with one hand while the other massaged his sensitive balls sent him into a state of so much pleasure he didn't even know what to do with himself. He gripped at my hair harder, guiding me up and down his length to his desire.

"Fuck! Your mouth is so fucking good my baby." He whispers out to me while throwing his head back against the pillow. I hum around his cock in triumph as well as to send some more pleasure through him.

Taking a few more pumps of him in my mouth, I take a deep breathe before taking him completely in my mouth, touching my nose to his lower abdomen and twisting my head side to side with him in my throat. He groans out causing him to have to place his hand over his mouth to keep himself quiet.

Not long after, he came all down my throat with a deep moan from him and a satisfied swallow from me. Spitters are quitters.

Going back up to his level, I straddle his waist as we sit there in a heated make out for a solid amount of time before I get tired again and lay my head into the crook of his neck. "You are so amazing my love. Sleep well." He tells me while kissing my temple, eventually falling asleep as well.