~26~

•☞💜︎☜︎•

Yari's POV

With heavy short breathes, I attempt to speak out while he remains buried inside of me making it 100 times harder to commit to such actions. "Jimin you have to get over your hangover before moving around too much. I told you guys this."

He hums out with his eyes closed while his head leaned back against his hands. "I'm not the one moving now am I? Be a good girl and bounce or else it's gonna take longer for me to let you cum." Come on! I'm already so close.

Gripping onto his shoulders, I begin to grind my hips back and forth against his dick making him let out strings of low groans. After taking a few minutes to adjust to his size, I begin to move my hips up and down on him, feeling his shaft leave out of me halfway before I meet it all the way back down.

He seemed to enjoy what I was doing yet the only big reaction he's had so far has been a few low curse words. That has to change.

Reaching for the hem of my shirt, I pull it over my head leaving me completely naked seeing as I had no bra on prier to this. His eyes open wide before his jaw drops looking like he was on the verge of drooling.

Making a small grin at his reaction, I lift myself all the way off of him, feeling only his tip inside of me before completely slamming myself down on him. I let out a loud moan with my eyes closed at the feeling of his cock hitting impossibly deep inside of me. "You fuck yourself so well baby." He groans out while taking his hands out of behind his head and placing them on my hips.

I repeat the action over and over again hitting my g-spot every time, slamming all the way down on him with much force making his eyes roll to the back of his head while gripping at my sides tightly. The sight of my boobs bouncing up and down every time I slammed down on him sent him into a new trance of boob euphoria.

As I continued to bounce on him roughly, he grabs both of my boobs in his hands, squeezing handfuls of them before leaning forward to suck on my erect bud. "So damn pretty." He latched onto my nipple tightly, sucking on it before pulling back as a string of saliva connects from his mouth to my mound. Pinching them with his fingers, he licks them before pulling back and watching them get swollen and hard before going back to sucking on them again. The baby he looked like while sucking on my nipples as if expecting something to come out of them was just incredibly erotic.

The loud moans I strung out while bouncing on him plus the feeling of him abusing my sensitive nipples has me drowning in the feeling of being so close to unraveling. "I wanna cum Jimin, please." My thrusts started to get slow until eventually meeting a grind back and forth making him frustrated at the lack of my efforts. Pulling my arms off of his shoulders, he pulls me flush against his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist with his face in my neck before bucking his hips up inside of me.

"Don't you fucking dare. Hold off a little longer my love, trust me." The sounds of skin slapping rapidly fill the room while he slams his hips up at an incredibly fast pace. With my eyes closed tight as I gripped at the nape of his hair, he let's out low grunts while ramming up into me, going his hardest to edge both of us off. "I-I can't fuc-!"

He grips at my ass while pushing it down meeting his harsh thrusts, giving full skin to skin contact while also continuing to bite and mark my neck. "Cum hard on me baby girl. Let it all out." My eyes roll to the back of my head as I pull harder at the nape of his hair.

He groans out loud at the feeling, thrusts getting sloppier yet faster. Not even a few thrusts later, I come down hard all over him with shaky legs and mouth agape. "Ughh! Fuck yes Jimin!" The warm substance fills me up while his fast thrusts continue causing the sticky liquid to push in and out of me.