~29~

•☞︎💜☜︎•

Yari's POV

Room 8A....Room 8B....Room 8C.

Standing in front of the door that I presume hold all of the members behind it, I look at it in deep thought and much contemplation.

Keep. Your. Cool.

Do not...Do not lash out.

Let them explain.

Talk it out.

Don't hold a grudge for 5 years.

Take a deep breathe.

Actually doing what's on my mind, I take a deep breathe for a few seconds before ripping the bandaid off and knocking on the door.

It flings open within 5 seconds of me knocking, showing an eager Jungkook with a big smile on his face.

It's disheartening to know they think they didn't do anything wrong. Was this how it was like with Hayoon?

"Noona! I missed you so much!" Jungkook says enthusiastically, crashing into me with a big hug. Trying not to be a bitch, I lightly hug him back even though I hate being affectionate to people I'm mad at.

Opening my eyes in the middle of the hug, I peer into the room to see Taehyung sitting cross legged on the bed watching our interaction closely, Yoongi leaning against the wall next to one of the beds and Namjoon sitting at the desk with his computer open but chair turned facing us. Jimin was sitting in the edge of the bed next to Taehyung, Hobi was looking through his luggage for fresh cloths I presume and Jin was eating at the table in the rather large room which I would have loved to be doing if not about to have altercations with these boys.

I lightly pull away from the hug that would have lasted forever if not ended by me and nudge him inside a little bit to be able to close the door properly seeing as he didn't even let me walk in fully before attaching himself to me.

"We were really worried about you Yari. Why weren't you answering any of our messages?" Yoongi ask with curiosity and an obvious hint of irritation. I sigh out and put my hand in my pockets, leaning against the walkway wall in view of everyone.

"I didn't answer for 20 minutes guys. I was just settling in." I say while scanning through all of them. They all look at me with confused gazes as to why I was being so passive aggressive.

"Well is your room comfortable at least?" Jimin asks, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. I shrug my shoulders with a straight face. "It's fine for me."

"And what does that mean?" Yoongi says with a slightly raised tone in annoyance of why I was being so short answered with them. I clear my throat and look down before rolling my neck side to side and answering them. "It means someone booked the room I was suppose to be staying in under BigHit's name so I had to pay for a new room on my own three floors down."

They all go wide eyed at the new acquired information. "Why didn't you tell anyone?! We could have talked something out and gotten you a room on this floor with us!" Jin says in a shocked tone. I shake my head no with a small taunting smile at them.