Update!

I am currently working on the sequel for this story, and it is coming along nicely, not sure of a predicted time, but just wanted to let y'all know that is IS happening. But to keep y'all happy while I continue writing Book 2, here is a little sneak peek of it.. ;)

Aaron POV
I made my way to Y/n's house finally being free from school and my parents. I'm feeling estatic about finally being able to see my pups, my soon-to-be wife, and my friends again. Y/n has sent me pictures and videos of them, and I even got to facetime them a few times, (that was pretty rarely though).
My favorite video was the one of Raina saying her first word. It made me smile just thinking about it. I haven't seen or heard much from Salem though, she seems to keep to herself a lot, even from her sister, who she is closest to. Y/n tells me that she is just as sweet and adorable, that she is just super shy. She still eats and such though and she is perfectly healthy. And then the oldest of the triplets, Nowell. He is pretty chill--for the most part. He tends to be pretty loud when he gets excited and he likes to spend most of his time outside throwing frisbee or his favorite ball.
My smile grew even wider as I continued to make my way onto the front porch of Y/n's, soon to be ours, home. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I watched as the door handle turned and the door opened.
Y/n POV
I heard a knock on the door as I was setting Lunch out on the table. "Be right there!" I shouted. I walked over and yelled up the stairs. "Kids~! Lunch is ready!" I smiled as I heard their little feet run down the stairs and to their seats at the table.
I walked to the door and opened it to see--
"Aaron?!" I ran into his arms and he picked me up and spun me around giving me a kiss at the end. I teared up anx nussled my face into his neck. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked concerned.
I shook my head. "Nothing,I missed you so much." He smiled and picked me up, wrapping me legs around his waist and sitting my on a bar stool that stood next to the marble counter island.
"Mommy?"
"Yes sweetheart?" My young black-haired daughter looked up at me and gestured to Aaron questionably. I giggled a little bit and nodded. "Yes Salem, go ahead, he won't mind."
She smiled and ran over into Aaron's arms, her siblings right behind her.
------------------------------
To be Continued..