Pregnant?! {13}

After the sleepover your POV (y'all have off the Monday after the sleepover becuz I'm just that nice)
  Aaron came and picked me up from Aph's house and took me to his. Once we went inside, he picked me up and sat me on the couch, putting on F/S (fav. Show).
  I looked up at him as he sat down beside me and put his arm around my shoulders. "A-Aaron?"
  "Yeah babe?"
  "You promise you'll come back from college, right?"
  "Yeah if course I will, I'll always find my way back to you. Why would you ask that?"
  I kept in eye contact with him as I pulled out the pregnancy test. "Aaron, I took the test on Saturday morning. It was positive."
  He looked at me blankly for a minute which worried me, but then he smiled at me and laid his hand on my stomach.

"Well then we are going to make wonderful parents

"Well then we are going to make wonderful parents." I smiled back at him and a joyful tear rolled down my face once again.
  "Aaron, I wanted to ask."
  "Hmm? Ask what?"
  "Can I live here while you are away at college? We need to go baby shopping and I can't let Garroth, Zane, Vylad, or Laurance find out that I'm pregnant."
  He nodded. "Of course. I would never say no." We kissed and then paused F/S and went out to the car. He drove us to the baby store and we went around picking out some baby clothes, a crib, a bottle, a breast milk producer, and a few other things.
  After a few hours, we finally made it back to his house and moved everything inside and Aaron took it upstairs. Afterwards we spent another three hours decorating and organizing the baby(s) room.

Here is the room setup:

And three starter outfits: