(Edited) I Love You More/Saying Goodbye{17-18}

A little after we got ready, Aaron showed up to pick Garroth, Kate, and I up. Garroth and I said bye to his parents and then got in the car, me in the front, Kate and Garroth in the back. "Hey, uh, Kate? I got you your favorite type of flowers." I heard Garroth say. We made eye contact in the mirror and I nodded to him.
"Aww, thanks Garroth. How'd you know?"
"What are friends for?" She laughed a little bit. Then Aaron looked over at me. "You trained him first, didn't you?" He whispered to me. "Shoosh she doesn't need to know that." He chuckled a bit as we made it to the school.
The four of us walked in together and then Katelyn and Garroth went their way and Aaron and I went our way. We were having fun dancing and hanging out with our friends and eating food for the next couple hours until we took a break to sit down for a bit.
"Hey babe?"
"Hmm?" I hummed in response.
"Can we go to the roof, I want to show you something."
"Um, sure, let's go!" I said cheerfully. We headed up all the stairs and I stopped as soon as we reached the door, beginning to cry. "Y/n?!" He said worriedly as he saw me crying. "Y/n, what's wrong?!"
"Aaron, I just remembered something."
"What's that?
"I'm already 6 months pregnant (time flies) and I just now remembered that you're a senior."
"Yeah.."
"Aaron, I'm only a sophomore. You're being forced to leave to college and you won't be able to see our babies grow up. Th-They're gonna think you left us."
"Y/n, I know you won't let them think that. I love you, and I always will
I'll never leave you, not in a million years." He wrapped his arms around me with one hand on my stomach which made me smile.
"You're right, what was I thinking? We are in this together now, and for the past 6 months."
"There she is." He said smiling down at me.
"Anyways, what did you want to show me?" I asked him.
"Right, Close your eyes." I smiled and obeyed him. "Aaron? Hello?"
"Alright my female Alpha, you can open them." I did as told and I was suprised at first. He was sitting on a chair with a guitar in his hands. I sat in the other chair and looked at him lovingly.
"So the past few days when you were out with friends, I came home early to work on this song that I practiced for you, and I hope you enjoy it." I nodded with a big smile and he began to play.

Here is the song:

"Aww, Aaron I love you too, so so much." I said hugging him tightly.
"And Y/N, with this sunset behind me, there was something I wanted to ask..."
I tilted my head like a puppy would and he continued.
"N/N, (nickname)we've been through quite a few changes this year, and I even made you pregnant. I know that your are only in High School, and I know I will be forced to go to college, and that I will miss the first few years of our kins' life, but I just want you to know how much I really do love you. And I still would love you the same way, even if you weren't pregnant. Each and everyday I wake up next to you, has made me happy, being with you has meant the whole world to me, and I don't want to let you go. I want that to be a part of my life forever and always." He kneeled on the ground on one knee and pulled out a beautiful diamond ring, with my B/S (birth stone, look at picture on chapter if you don't know yours) on it as the jewel that shined in the sunset.
I gasped and covered my mouth.
"Y/N, will you marry me when you become of age?"
A joyful tear rolled down my face and I shook my head yes. "Aaron... Yes! Yes yes yes!" I ran into his arms once more, being careful of my baby bump and he placed the ring on my finger.
"I love you so so much Aaron!" I told him. "I love you more, my beautiful future wife."
(If you are an Aarmau fan, you can look at the top and watch Aaron propose to Aphmau, it's an animation made by another fan, so feel free to watch it and enjoy)

Also, so I decided to put chapters 17 and 18 together since they were both really short, so here is Chapter 18:

Saying Goodbye {18}

Aaron POV
Knowing that Prom is over, I now only have 1 month left before I'm leaving School, my friends, and Y/N and the pups. Melissa and I tried our best to convince mom and dad to let me stay, but without them knowing about Y/N, it was impossible for them to say yes.
"I'm sorry Aaron I tried my best."
"It's fine Mel, I knew they would say no. That's the way they are. Oh, by the way, I wanted to ask you something."
"What is it?"
"Since you are the only one out of the three of you that know about Y/N and the pups and you're staying home, can you please help her with the kids."
"Of course I'll help her, she is going to be my sister in law in the future."
"Heh, I guess that's true. Thank you so much Melissa."
"Your welcome, but you should probably say your goodbyes soon you have to leave in an hour. Since you're already packed you can go now. But you have to be back in 30 minutes. That will give you enough time to say goodbye without mom and dad knowing."
I nodded my head and silently snuck out of the house.
* A few minutes later*
When I made it far enough from home, I bolted to Garroth's house where everyone gathered to save me time.
I knocked on the door and was let in by Zane who simply said bye and went upstairs. Alright first the guys, then the girls. I thought as I approached Garroth and Laurance.

"We didn't really talk much, but I'll miss ya anyways. " Laurance said and I nodded as he left. "So this is it, huh?Gone for a bit?" I nodded again and he continued. "Oh! Aaron, I have something to tell and thank you for. You have made Y/N the happiest she has ever been since she was born, and I thank you for that.-" He started and then brought his voice to a whisper. "-and I know you made her happy because I know something very important about her." He whispered it to me and my eyes grew wide.

"I thought you should know since you are pretty much engaged." I nodded, thanked him for the information and continued on. I went through everyone until I purposely left at least 10 minutes for Y/N and 5 to get home. I slowly approached her and she looked up at me, tears in her eyes.
I pulled her into a hug and she cried into my shoulder. "N/N" I said hugging her and kissing her head. "You'll be alright, I promise. I will be back after a few years in college. And if you feel you need or want to hear my voice, I'm always One Call Away." She nodded and we just stood there in front of the stairs for a good five minutes.
"Aaron.."
"Shh, it's alright. Come with me to the couch." She nodded and laid down on her side with her head laying on my lap. I gently stroked her hair sometimes giving a little scratch behind her ear (you're a werewolf remember). Her whimpering slowly stopping. When she stopped whining, I checked to make sure she was asleep. When she was I carefully picked her head up and laid it on a pillow.
I tip toed past her and told Garroth to comfort her when she awoke. I then left with no more words left to say except for "Let's just go." to Melissa.
And just like that, my parents and I left to take me to college, where I would be on the top floor of the building, all. By. Myself. And where I would miss our pups' first few years of their beautiful lives.

The End! I will be making a Second Book about y'all as adults, but not until later. Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed "The Ultima and his Queen" book!