The Mysterious Boy {7}

(Drawing above is not mine, I just colored it. But above is Creed)

Your POV
  I woke up in a bed, but not mine. I looked around and started realizing that I was not at home. When I went to sit up and felt a sharp pain in my wrists. I was chained to a bed. I began to freak out as I heard the door open, close, and lock.
  "Well well well, look who finally decided to wake up." I heard a voice said.
  Wait. That voice! I thought. "Creed!" I shouted angrily, trying to hide my fear.
  "Oh? So you do remember me?" He asked with a mischievous smirk on his face. "What the Hell do you want Creed?!" I yelled. He shook his finger at me. "Nah ah ah, quiet now little puppy, you're back in my control now." He told me as he crawled on top of me and began kissing and licking down my neck.
  I winced as he reached down to my tail and began to stroke it. "Creed, please stop." He completely ignored me and then he found my sweet spot. I bit my lip in attempt to fight back the moan, but he could tell and started abusing my sweet spot. I let out a moan and he smirked as he came up and began kissing me on the lips. I refused to kiss back, which made him angry.
  "Dammit Y/N! Why can't you just love me back!"
  "You know, I used to love you, Creed. Until you started killing all of my best friends!"
  "Well maybe if you would be a normal girl and stopped hanging around with guys, that wouldn't have happened. I saw the way they looked at you. You are mine, Y/N, and only mine!" He yelled as he went into the bathroom and came out with a pair of scissors in his hand.
  "C-Creed? W-What are you doing?" I asked, completely taken over by fear as he approached the tip of my tail with the scissors. "Creed! Please stop! Why can't you accept the fact that I'm over you?!"
  He growled. He moved the scissors from my tail to my shirt. "Shut up." He said sternly as he sliced open my shirt. "Creed, please, I'm begging you, stop this! I-" I stopped before I accidentally mentioned Aaron to him. He's a Yandere, I have to watch what I say around him, especially about other boys.
  He laughed as he began to take my bra off. "Creed, please!" I began to cry as he took my bra completely off. Irene save me!
  Garroth POV
  "What's taking her so long?" I thought out loud. "She's a girl, they always take long in the bathroom." Zane said with a shrug. I shook my head. "Not Y/N. I know her well enough she takes long, but not this long. "What the He-!" I heard Y/N start to shout. I immediately stood up and stormed over to the bathroom only to see some boy with bright silver hair drag her away out of my grasp.
  I ran into the boys bathroom and pulled out my phone. "Come on Aaron, pick up!" I mumbled.
  "Hello?"
  "Aaron! Y/N's been kidnapped!"
  "WHAT?! How did you let that happen?!" He shouted.
  "She was at the bathroom, was taking too long and then I heard her begin to shout, so I ran over here to see some silver haired purple eyed boy dragging her away out of my grasp. She was out cold."
  "DAMMIT! Whoever the hell that boy is drugged her! We have to go find her! Meet me at my place in 5 minutes." He commanded.
  "Got it." I hung up and ran back to Zane and Vylad. "Garroth, what's wrong?" Vylad asked me staying calm. "You two get your stuff and get to the car." I stopped and looked down at them for a minute. "Y/N's been kidnapped."
  5 minutes later, Aaron POV
  I stood on my porch waiting for Garroth to show up. Within five minutes he pulled up in his car, and him and his brothers got out of it.
  "Alright here's the plan.." I started, explaining it to them.
  Meanwhile, with you and Creed, 3rd person POV
  Creed continued licking and biting your body, leaving hickeys all over. You couldn't help but moan with more and more anger and fear in each moan. Please Garroth, Aaron, anyone. Please save me before anything more happens. You thought as he went back up to your face. You tried to look away to avoid his kisses, but he tightly grabbed onto your jaw, forcing you to look at him. He began to choke you, enough so you can still breathe, as he continued kissing you.
  You began to silently cry as you heard a loud bang. Creed jerked his head back and yelled. "UUGGHH! Y/n will be mine! And only mine!" He then grabbed a knife and ran after Aaron with it, who was standing in the doorway first. He just barely dodged it, though he got slight cut on the arm.
  "Garroth! Help me!" I screamed struggling in the chains. Since he couldn't fight, Zane hid behind the others and called the police. About ten minutes later we heard police sirens outside. "DAMMIT!" Creed yelled. Before he ran off he caught Aaron off guard and managed to stab Aaron in the stomach, then dropping the knife.
  When Vylad unchained me I ran to Aaron's side. "AARON!" I screamed sad and terrified at the same time.
  Vylad took out his phone and began to call 911 for an ambulance. Five minutes later they arrived and picked up Aaron. I balled as they drove off with him in the back as I fell weakly into Garroth's arms, sobbing into his shirt yet again.
  "Shh, its okay y/n, you're safe now. Don't worry it wasn't a major stab. He'll be fine." That night I couldn't sleep. Or any of the rest of the week at that.
  My hair was a ratty mess and my make up was staining my face with streaks from my tears. Then I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up with tears in my eyes, but with joy this time. "Aaron!" I shouted. He winced in pain and I quickly pulled away. "S-Sorry, I was so worried about you! You scared me." I stated. He laughed a bit. "It's fine. Im an Ultima wolf, I've been through much worse than that."
  I was startled by what he just said.
  Did he just say, Ultima?!