You Will Be Mine (Or not) {6}

Your POV
  The next morning I woke up in my bed with a small headache. I shrugged it off and took a pill for it.
  I walked downstairs to find Zane in a corner reading, Vylad drawing, and Garroth sitting on the couch staring at his phone.
  "Hey Garroth, I have a question." I told him. He looked away from his phone and at me. "Can you take me out to get my hair done? I loved going out with just Sasha, but this look is giving bad memories of the Shadow Knights.. Especially Gene." He smiled at me.
  "Of course I can Y/N. Come on, we can invite Zane and Vylad along too and we can go to the park or something after." I smiled and began running upstairs. "You tell them, I'm gonna go change!" I shouted as I ran up. This day is gonna be so fun! I thought as I closed my bedroom door
I came back downstairs with my hair in a (insert type of braid, ex: French, Dutch, fishtail, normal, ect) and my outfit for the day.
Outfit (you can change the colors if you want):

  "Ready to go?" Garroth asked me as I walked into the kitchen

  "Ready to go?" Garroth asked me as I walked into the kitchen. "Yep! Where's Zane?"
  Garroth rolled his eyes, "He refused to come, you know him." I sighed and frowned. "Oh, okay that's fine... I guess." I finished, a little bummed out.
  Zane POV
  I overheard Garroth and Y/N talking a bit when they were about to leave until I heard Y/N. "Yep! Where's Zane?"
  "He refused to come, you know him." Her mood immediately fell down.
  "Oh, okay that's fine... I guess" she answered bummed out. I sighed. I came into the kitchen where everyone else was. "Alright, fine, I'll come." I said. Her ears perked up and her tail started wagging excitedly. "Really?! Thank you Zane!" She said cheerfully and hugged me. She caught me by suprise when she hugged me and I hesitated before gently hugging back.
  "Well, we should probably get going." I said breaking the hug. She smiled, being happy again. I smiled at the thought of her being happy and the four of us left the house as Garroth locked it behind us.
  A short car ride later, your POV
  We walked into the mall and I felt as happy as ever since Zane came with us. We walked around for a bit and got Auntie Anne's before going to the hair salon. Zane and Vylad went to GameStop while Garroth stayed with me at the salon.
  "So have you decided what hairstyle and color you want?" Garroth asked me as I looked through the ideas book. I nodded with a smile and pointed my choice to the hair stylist, Carli. She did my hair last time too. She nodded and led me to the back. About an hour later, I came back out to Garroth, Zane, and Vylad after saying thank you and good bye to Carli.
  I spun in a circle with a giggle. "So, what do you think?" I asked them. "Pretty" Vylad said. "I love it" Garroth added. I looked directly at Zane waiting for his answer. "I-it's... Cute." I smiled. I knew his secret. He loves cute things, cupcakes, and plays with the MLH figures (for those of u tht don't know, it is My Little Horsies).

Your hair, (can be any length u want or have)

  "It looks beautiful on you

  "It looks beautiful on you." I turned around back to the salon and saw Aaron walking out. I blushed a complete red.
  "A-Aaron, w-what're you doing here?" Dammit, I stuttered again
  He chuckled. "I came here to spend a day with my sister, in fact she will be out in a few minutes, do you want to meet her?" He asked me. I looked back at Garroth, and he nodded.
  "Sure, I would love to. But it has to be fast, I'm actually hanging out with Garroth, Zane, and Vylad for the day." He laughed a warm-hearted laugh. "Heh, you got Zane to come out too? How'd you manage that?"
  I laughed back, "He came with us himself actually." I replied with a smile.
  "Oh?"
  "Yeah, she seemed upset when she found out I wasn't coming, and it made me feel bad, that's why I came along. She made me happy once, so now I wanted to make her happy." Zane explained.
  "Aww, Zane, I love you, you weren't meant to be a Shadow Knight anyways."
  He blushed a light pink as Aaron's sister came out of the salon. "Oh, Aaron. This must be the girl you talk so much about." She said with a laugh.
  "Melissa, shush!" He whispered to her.
  I laughed back. "So you must be his sister then?" I asked. "Yeah. Y/n, this is Melissa. Melissa, this is Y/N." Aaron introduced us. "Hi! Its nice to meet you Melissa." I said with a wave. "Yes, same here. We should totally hang out some time."
  "Oh, I would love too."
  "Cool, does Saturday work?" I was suprised at first. Woah, right away? "Um, could we do it next Saturday? My friend is having a party this weekend. Maybe you could come along?" I suggested. "Oh of course that's fine. Hmm, what friend is it?" She asked me.
  "Aphmau. Everyone will be there."
  "Oh, sweet Aphmau. Heh, she's so kind. Sure, I would love to come, see you then! And next Saturday is fine with me!" Melissa said. I smiled. "Great! Cya Saturday!" I shouted as I waved and her and Aaron walked away.
  "Uh, Y/N, are you okay?" Vylad asked me.
  "Yeah, I'm fine, why?"
  "Your tail won't stop wagging and you're as red as that girl's hair from that Fairytail show you watch."
  "W-Wha? Nah, I'm totally cool, I'm not embarrassed or hot at all, nope not at all. Heh, I don't like Aaron, what are you talking about?"
  "Heh, somebody's got a crush." Zane teased me. "Shut up! I know who you like too!" I shot back. "Don't you dare say her name out loud." He told me.
  "Aww, my baby brother finally found someone he likes. Who is it?" Garroth asked him. "It's Kawa~" Zane put his hand over my mouth. "It's nobody, now let's go to the food court, I'm hungry again.
  Garroth, Vylad, and I all laughed. Zane rolled his eyes and we made our way to the Food Court. I was enjoying myself just talking and hanging out with the boys, they were like brothers to me, it was like they actually were.
  "I'll be right back, I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick." I said excusing myself from the table.
  10 minutes later
  I came out of the bathroom only to be pinned to the wall. "What the He--" i began to shout. "Ah ah ah, shhh." Wait that voice sounds familiar. I was pushed to the ground with somone standing over me. "Wait, what! What are you doing here?!" I shouted.
  "I would stay quiet if I were you, you don't want me to call backup, do you?" I immediately shut up and a tear fell from my eye.
  ??? POV
  "I would stay quiet if I were you, you don't want me to call backup, do you?" She immediately fell silent and I saw a tear roll down her face. Her eyes were filled with fear, her ears folded down and ber tail between her legs.
  Hehehe, this is gonna be fun. I picked her up by the hair and put a handkerchief over her mouth and nose until she passed out. I then began to drag her down the staff only hallway.
  "You will be mine, and only mine, Y/N."
------------------------------
Who do you think it is? Comment below and let me onow your guess. Could it be Gene? Or those kidnappers from your childhood? Continue reading to find out.
  Also I really hope you are enjoying this, it is taking me a long time because i have writer's block, so please show me you enjoy my stories by commenting, voting, and possibly, just maybe, following me? Anyways, love y'all, bye!
  ~Izabel