To Fight The Voices {9}

(Picture above is of you as a kid, I made it look like me. DRAWING IS NOT MINE ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE LOVELY PERSON WHO MADE IT. I just colored it to look like me(sort of)

  Aaron POV
  I was so excited for after school to see Y/n. I'm planning a big date before I have to leave for college. I'm not looking forward to that day, she will be in tears, especially after everything I helped her through.
  I sat in werewolf class, but Y/n never showed up. I raised my hand and asked, "Teacher, I, um, can't present our project without Y/n here." I spoke up for the first time all year so far.
  He nodded. "Very well, whenever you are both here, you will present." He then continued on with the other presentations.
  Where are you Y/n? I thought as I dazed off worrying about her.
  Your POV
  I whined a bit as I felt a weird feeling. Sasha and Gene snapped their attention towards me in the middle of their conversation asking, "Y/n, what's wrong?"
  I shook my head. "Nothing. I just had a weird feeling about something, that's all." They hesitated but nodded. "So Y/n, did you find out who your mate is yet?" Gene asked me. "Ooh yeah, I was wondering that too." Sasha added. I blushed at this question, but nodded.
  "M-My mate is, uh, the Ulti- Alpha!" I quickly corrected myself before I gave out Aaron's secret. I heard a growl come from Gene's lips. "Gene, fight them. I know what you're hearing, remember?" He nodded but calmed down.
  "Anyways, this has been fun hanging with you guys Sasha, but I need to go before Alpha gets worried about me. I am the new beta wolf after all." Gene nodded. "I'll take you back. Sasha, Zenix, start walking to my house, its not far from here." They nodded and the four of us walked out.
  It was completely silent in the car on the way back to the school as Gene and I sat there awkwardly, until he broke the silence. "Y/n?"
  "Hmm?"
  "Did you at all have any feelings for me under all the anger and frustration I put you through?" I tensed up as he sat his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. "If you want the truth, yes. I did. But that was before I caught you hurting your brother. I thought you were cute, even though you hurt me when you pinned me to the lockers." I answered him looking out the window.
  "Y/n, I really do love you. But I don't know how long I can fight off these voices if I know that you are with Aaron. I already hated him before, but now that I know he is with you, I-I just- I don't know." He frowned.
  "Hey, umm Gene?"
  "Yeah?"
  "We both know that what you did in the past was wrong, but if you are willing to change your actions, and to stop hurting Dante, I will be your friend." He smiled at that.
  "You sure Aaron won't mind?"
  "Does it look like I care of he minds or not? You know, I used to be like you."
  "Wait what?!" He almost shouted in suprise. I laughed at his reaction. "Yep! In my old school, I had such a rough time with my kidn- err, my parents that I wasn't aloud to have friends, a boyfriend, and I was always alone with my pain and sorrow. So I had a secret boyfriend no one knew about, and I was the baddest girl in the school. Even the teachers and the Delinquents were scared if me."
  He furrowed his eye brows. "Seriously?! How come you're not like that now?" He asked me. I frowned at this question. "My ex, Creed, Sasha's twin, turned out to be psychotic and a yandere. Everytime I talked to another boy, the next day the police would find that boy dead. And I eventually found out it was him that killed them. I changed who I was and because I was so scared of him, I called the police and told them that I knew who the killer was. They brought me in for questioning and locked him up. Later my 'parents' were caught during their crimes and were sentenced for life in prison, Creed escaped and came looking for me. Except he wasn't mad. He was more obsessed with me than before. I had immediately thought that my 'parents' had helped him escape, but I never found out if it was true. That's why I moved in with my Aunt Zianna and Uncle Garte, and with my cousins, who I'm sure you know, Garroth, Zane, and Vylad."
  "..." Gene was speechless, so I continued explaining what happened to me.
  "Last week I went out to re-dye my hair and to get Lunch with the boys. I got up to use the restroom, but on my way out, I w-was drugged." A tear rolled down my face. "Creed h-had found me and h-he k-kidnapped me. H-He almost r-rapped m-me." More tears fell down my face.
  "Aaron, Garroth, Zane, and Vylad came and rescued me, but Creed got away from the cops and is s-still out there s-somewhere. When Sasha told me you were turning into a yandere because if me, I had an anxiety attack in the bathroom. I began to feel sick to the stomach, which is why I decided to skip school. And that's when her and Zenix brought me to you, and I helped you control the voices."
  He hesitated to reply, but eventually spoke up as he parked the car. "How did you know I was hearing voices? Have you been a-a. Um, yeah. Before?"
  I shook my head no. "Those voices have been taunting me ever since I was young. I didn't love anyone, but I was always full of anger, fear, pain, and agony. When I was in the beginning of middle school, the voices in my head tried to get me to starve myself. When it didn't work, I ended up cutting myself instead. T-The voices. They still try those things. They try to get me to either kill someone else, or to harm or kill myself. So starting eighth grade I started fighting them myself. And since then there has been a war in my head. But no one knows about any of this, not even Garroth or Aaron. Speaking of Aaron, I better get inside before I get yelled at by either Garroth, or by the Alpha himself. Please Gene, fight them off, and don't. Tell. Anyone. What I just told you." He nodded and I stalked off to wait for Aaron at my locker.